The 'What Team Should I Go?' Thread

QPR, you get 12 mil to spend and there are some great players at the club. Ive only bought Helguson and Gladkyi for strikers with Balanta as my super sub.
I agree with you here. QPR are such a great club to start with. One that I always do myself is Hungarian team Ferencvaros. A big club that got demoted from the top league in Hungary for financial reasons, you have no money and I love the idea of trying to restore a once famous team big again.You can pick up a couple of loan players from some big clubs in Hungary and one I also always sign is Hungarian U21 international is CB Gabor Kovacs. he can be signed on a free and is pretty solid.

i dnt know who to be. i want a team with reasonable finances in england and that i can sign some good players

i dunno wot team to b i want a bss/bsn side. i dunt care on wot media prediction i just want 2 build a team and my career so i can moveon 2 bigger clubs.

i wanted a lower league team with barely any funds but are promotion challengers,, any country?

i would like a blue square premier or north or south team so i can build the squad and move onto bigger clubs eventually

I want a team in the prem or championship got a bit of money can attract decent players and is a good fun team to manage. If there in the championship i would like them to be promotion chalangers

can any1 help i want a team in the blue square north or south that will be a challenge any suggestions will b good

Thanks Trotty

transfer budget

what team apart from man city have alot of money 2 spend??

A good challenge is Parma. Relegated from Serie A mainly due to financial reasons. You have a small wage budget with almost 1/5th tied up in one player (Lucarelli) who you cannot shift. Transfer budget for winning the league is 3-4mil. A lot of co-owned players. Should easily win Serie B but it's not a certainty.

The squad is decent, with Paloshi co-owned, and can be built upon.

I'd like a team who are in a top division with a few decent youngsters that are from that country so i can build a team who will hav a spine of the country that they are in
I was thinking about using West Ham
Might be a good challenge as on the 9.2 patch they always got relegated in the 1st season.

For those looking for some Blue Square South or North action I can recommend AFC Wimbledon; I wanted to stay with them and get them promoted to the Premiership but en route I have been offered quite a few top flight jobs including Liverpool and Barcelona...

May I suggest Napoli? They have a decent squad, and if you can sell hamsik and lavezzi at the beginning for 35M you can basically build a whole squad and aim for UEFA or even CL. Plus, they have huge fan base, huge stadium, and it is always good to see Napoli back at the of its game

With Patch 9.3 you also get Datolo which is a great winger. Transfer funds are ok by the way.

Last edited:
derby is a good team good youngster and some gud vetrans but morale so its more of a challange

I want a team in the BSS/BSN, that are likely to get promoted in the first season. The side could need strengthening in a few areas but nothing major. Budget and all that don't matter. (Not that I could get a wealthy team from those leagues anyway.)

they arent in the BSS or BSN but they will be a challenge and it would be interesting to see how far you could get with them. so darlington and i think think they have a little money you can use
sorry if this didnt help
katie :p

League: Premier League / Coca Cola Championship
Transfer Budget: VERY BIG, i accept teams like Man city, but i don't want to manage man city

Examples: Hull City / Stoke / Q.P.R. teams like that

reading you can get 6.5mil and have a decent team from the start.
and maybe be able to raise that to about 15 if you sell hunt and doyle and a few others

the best( hardest close 2 impossible)
is luton in coca cola league 2
deducted 30 points at start of season

the best( hardest close 2 impossible)
is luton in coca cola league 2
deducted 30 points at start of season

that is easy...all because they got 30 points deduction doesnt mean its hard..

:|

teams to manage

hi there. i started with b.munich, top dogs in bundesliga but keeping squad as it is(almost) even ahlen (3rd division) made it hard for me in pokal cup!! advice, u have to buy a few future star players whatever team u manage.

Leeds, QPR, Reading, Preston, or for a real challenge, Luton. Have fun.