The worst signings in premiership history

heskey to liverpool for 11 milion quid? best sale we ever made :D

as far as flops generally, shevchenko, phillipe albert, massimo taibi, sean dundee, djemba djemba, akinbiyi, collymore, kleberson, poborsky, luque, theres loads more!

Heskey everywhere except Leicester.

chris sutton 10million to chelsea

bojinov man city unlucky tbh

robinho - prob thought he was goin to united when agent mentioned manchester

any signing from benitez excluding torres and maybe benayoun

Aquilani too. 20Million and never got going.
The main problem with that was him being purchased while injured as an immediate replacement for one of their top players. First he had to recover, then adjust to a new league playing for a team having a poor season. I'm sure a lot of Liverpool fans would take him back, having seen some of their awful midfield displays this season.

Mateja Kezman when he went to chelsea

Diouf - Liverpool Cost atleast 10mil not sure how much
and we could of got anelka instead but houllier bought diouf

David Bellion? does the guy still play football?
Juan Veron was a big dissapointment
Klebseron another dissapointment after so much hype
Eric Djemba-Djema loved the name, rubbish at football

Am I the only one thinking Owen to Newcastle, 17m i think, and he spent most of his career with the physio rather than the team, and the times that he was on the pitch, he was usually ****.

chris sutton, my god i forgot him, epic waste of money by chelsea! good call cfcx

David Bellion? does the guy still play football?

From his "Wiki"
David Bellion (born 27 November 1982 in Paris) is a French footballer who currently plays for OGC Nice, on loan from Bordeaux. He is of Senegalese origin

I don't remember much from our time in the Premier League (2000 - 2002) But I would probably say Finidi George was our worst signing in the PL...

Aquilani too. 20Million and never got going.

He did, but the injuries were majorily in his mind, never the less, it didn't work for him, and we're gonna lose about 6 million.
Actually, most was in payments, and a fair amount will not be paid.

Not exactly the worst signing but in my opinon Berbatov.I'll agree hes been ok this season but not worth 30m and probably the laziest player I have ever seen and what is worse we still bought him even tho he couldnt score when John O'Shea(altho IMO better than kuszczak) was in goals.Also Owen Hargreves 17m hes played about 3 games in the last 3 seasons.Altho he was ok first season so again he is prob not the worst.

heskey to liverpool for 11 milion quid? best sale we ever made :D

as far as flops generally, shevchenko, phillipe albert, massimo taibi, sean dundee, djemba djemba, akinbiyi, collymore, kleberson, poborsky, luque, theres loads more!

Bit harsh, Heskey scored a fair few for 'Pool.

Steve Marlet - Fulham £11.5m
Hugo Viana - Newcastle £8.5m
Adrian Mutu - Chelsea £15.8m
Francis Jeffers - Arsenal £8m
Khalid Boulahrouz - Chelsea £7m
Mutu wasn't bad, played well untill the drug thing came out.
I'd say, all Man City transfers, except for Tevez.
And Shevchenko.