The worst signings in premiership history

I wouldn't say Laurent Robert was a bad signing, he played for a good 5 seasons and scored a decent amount of goals for a winger. But I'd agree with you on the rest.
he did okay...I did not like his attitude and for 10million quid, which was a lot back then, he was a lazy footballer

For man utd
Jordi Cruyff
William Prunier (even if he only last a couple of games was still *****)
Andy Goram
Taibi
Dong

for others
Brolin - leeds
grabbi - blackburn
rebrov - spurs

Liam miller did a decent job at man u for whoever said that and now he is doing a good job for my team Hibernian

does anyone remember Marcelino, we brought him for 5m and played about 3games, one of Ruud Gullits 'foreign gems' also Frank Dimas, Albert Luque, Andreas Andersson, Laurent Robert, Titus Bramble, Jean-Allan Boumsong

Laurent Robert??wouldnt see he was a terrible signing!

How can all of Man City's transfers be bad when their team, which consists almost entirely of signed players, lies second in the Premiership?
lol well not all of them but there are a **** of lot of flops,

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

Liam miller did a decent job at man u for whoever said that and now he is doing a good job for my team Hibernian
man u ruined liam miller!!!! if he stayed at celtic he would have been captian the now and would have been a better midfielder than he is. He went from first team footbal to sit on a bench what a diddy

Liam Miller did a decent job at man u hahahahahahha

he even made the bench look nasty!

lol well not all of them but there are a **** of lot of flops,

They arnt flops really either they have just kept buying so many players that they dont play the ones they already bought.Altho I will give you Bridge.

Last edited:
Dennis Bergkamp and Thierry henry biggest flop signings I reckon

Peter Crouch
Helder Postiga
Mounir El Hamadoui
Sergi Rebrov
Robbie Keane (2nd time)
Darren Bent (wouldn't mind him now though)

Shevchenko
Jo
Santa Cruz
Taibi
Jo Tessem
James Perch
Itandje
Forlan
Alvaro Nunez
Mauro Boselli