TheCodfather's Simple 4-4-2 ► 114 Points and 2 cups ◄

• Thread starter Thread starter TheCodfather
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 233K
i'm trying it with liverpool which team is really underated and i find the tac is really good i use suarez as STR and sturridge or aspas as STL suarez is really good thanks i'll be back when i'll play more games

You are a hero! Currently in my second season with Nottingham Forrest, had a bad start to the season with 4 straight losses so was in need of a tactical change. Switched to your tactic and now have 15 unbeaten games, 14 wins and 1 draw. BOOOOOOOM!!
View attachment 459546

i have a little question do you think if we put the wingers higher on the field it will destroy the tactic or no?

You are a hero! Currently in my second season with Nottingham Forrest, had a bad start to the season with 4 straight losses so was in need of a tactical change. Switched to your tactic and now have 15 unbeaten games, 14 wins and 1 draw. BOOOOOOOM!!
View attachment 408049

Weyhey :D Hope it carries on being good for you, keep me updated.

i have a little question do you think if we put the wingers higher on the field it will destroy the tactic or no?

I havn't tried it but it could work offensively but they may not track back enough defensively and help create the two banks of 4 when defending, but it's worth a try.

won the treble with Sao Paulo (first season- brazilian championship, cup and the 'europa' league for south america!! I also won the sao paulo state championship too! thank you amazing tactic will try with another team soon!

codfather - in the report under tactic analysis what tactic did you have most success against?

won the treble with Sao Paulo (first season- brazilian championship, cup and the 'europa' league for south america!! I also won the sao paulo state championship too! thank you amazing tactic will try with another team soon!

You have done amazingly well, glad it has been working for you :D let me know how you get on with your next team.

Last edited:
Back