TheHig's Lower League Adventure...EXCELLENT!!!!!

November 2009

Grays 0-1 Basingstoke (BSP)
Judge

Basingstoke 3-0 Histon (BSP)
Godfrey,Mutombo,Worthington

Southport 1-0 Basingstoke (BSP)

Northwich 0-3 Basingstoke (BSP)
Mutombo(2),Worthington

A very quite month with not many fixtures, still I'm flying high, only the slip at haig Avenue in my loss to Southport. Fair play to Southport though they got a crucial 3 points to lift them out the bottom 3. Cambridge have been on poor from so I'm now 6 points clear.
I'm so playing my second string in the FA Trophy in december, all my effort is to make sure I win the BSP. Give the fans a trophy and not ahve to endure more play offs.

Player Of The Month = Andrea Mutombo, the on loan portsmouth midfielder is fantastic, he could easy play in championship I think, Thank you portsmouth for sending me this talented player

Last edited:
Can't read see screenies but good luck in the League
Relatively short mouth for you?

have another look, was having trouble with them, think i worked it out now

How did you do that the thumbnail.

Its good to look at the bottom of the table seeing the teams that came up with you such as Team Bath and see them withering away.

you need to post it as an attachment not a picture, the paper clip on your tool bar when writing a post, like you would put an attachment on an email.

December 2009

Rushden 2-2 Basingstoke (BSP)
Snodin,Jombarti

Buxton 0-2 Basingstoke (FA Trophy 1st Round)
Jombarti,Yankov

Woking 3-1 Basingstoke (BSP)
Snodin

Basingstoke 1-1 Sailsbury (BSP)
Opinel

Crawley 1-3 Basingstoke (BSP)
Worthington,Mutombo(2)

Not really any consistency this month, should of beaten Sailsbury at, and we were poor against Woking.
Now I'm still top but joint on points with Cambridge, So I have threw away a 6 point lead in about a month.
Yankov is not really fit for first team any more his stats have dropped so much.
Pleased to have beat buxton as I played most of my youth players in that game.
Touch wood too, I have had no bad injury's at all this season, Joe Dolan has been out for about 6 weeks and that's it.

Player Of The Month
- Ian Snodin - the creative midfielder was the driving force behind dragging me back into the Rushden game.

Current League Position 1st

Next up Jan (Can I hold on at the top?)

you need to post it as an attachment not a picture, the paper clip on your tool bar when writing a post, like you would put an attachment on an email.

Would that explain why my dcreenshots always look a bit fuzzy cos I don't do it the way you described?

January 2010

Northwich 2-2 Basingstoke (FA Trophy 2nd Round)
Worthington(2)

Basingstoke 1-1 Forest Green (BSP)
Worthington

Basingstoke 2-2 Northwich (FA Trophy 2nd Round Replay)
Yankov,Mutombo (lost 5-4 on pens)

Stevenage 0-2 Basingstoke (BSP)
Judge,Snodin

Basingstoke 4-2 Torquay (BSP)
Mutombo(3),Snodin

Went out to Northwich in the FA Trophy in a harsh pen shot out, Yankov missing his pen for my team.
Was loosing 2-0 at half time to Torquay, so a great comeback to win the game in the end, Andrea Mutombo single handed won the game for me.
More good news on that day I beat Torqauy was Cambridge lost to Luton, so I go 3 points clear at the top, next game is Cambridge. Could get my six point. advantage back.

Player of The Month - Andrea Mutombo, oh my god hes so good, I'm looking at his stats thinking why did he come to me on loan, but hes here and hes setting the BSP a light.

Current League Position 1st

Nah Nurse I can read yours fine there abit small but big enough for me to read.

Well done. That was a good series of results there...well except for the penalty shoot out loss but at least you drew the game rather than losing it.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Nah Nurse I can read yours fine there abit small but big enough for me to read.

Well yeah you can read them but it makes my eyes go funny trying to read through the fuzziness. Anyway, I posted on another thread with the paperclip thing and they look much clearer

Dmytro Parfenov check him out hes a free agent from Ukraine and has played for Spartax Moscow with penalty taking 20 he would be good although is quite old.

Dmytro Parfenov check him out hes a free agent from Ukraine and has played for Spartax Moscow with penalty taking 20 he would be good although is quite old.

He's not on my game :(

Well done. That was a good series of results there...well except for the penalty shoot out loss but at least you drew the game rather than losing it.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Well yeah you can read them but it makes my eyes go funny trying to read through the fuzziness. Anyway, I posted on another thread with the paperclip thing and they look much clearer

and i had the kids out, so really was a good result :)