TheHig's Lower League Adventure...EXCELLENT!!!!!

loved the read inspired me to start a game with AFC Wimbledon and going from strength to strength 3rd season and in League 2 now signed some fairly decent players on frees jsut love building teams from bottom to the top

glad to see my update thread is having a positive effect on people :) October 2013 coming later this evening, well night really

I'm impressed mate, nice one on escaping relegation so far. I'd say you could really take that team a long way and keep a look out for this regens!!

October 2013 - End Of Season in Russia, this update as final league table, other bits of info.

well done, the main thing is u avoided relegation although it looks like your squad needs strengthening for next season because of that poor run of results at the end which almost cost you your league status

Yeah, it was mainly due to injuries, Druganov my star player got injured, Buznikin my first choice center back got injured, Rodin my first choice keeper was out, and Maslov my best striker was out.
Plus all the games were about 3 days apart so the team were naked.

Your right though I need to strengthen to be able to be competitive in the league next year.

Here is the out of season it update, including event that happened off season between November to Janaury.
Mainly transfer activity

good luck 4 your next season im sure u will do much better than "respectable league position"

nope the bss and bsn are on the same level. so the clubs don't have to travel as far for their away games
eg 2 teams from bss and 2 teams from bsn get promoted to the bsp

Good luck mate for the new season.

I really love the screenshots of the template, it was a great idea and I haven't seen anyone else doing it :).

thanks, I think it makes the update more readable ;:)

yea makes it better to read. The careers goin well for u at the mo mate, keep it up.

here is May 2014, its about 2 months worth, because of the site being down and all that, first 13 months of the Russian season, my second season at Kuzzbass.

May 2014

Woo you are 4th :D well good luck hope you get 2nd or top spot :). I would like to see a screenshot of your team please :) just to see how it looks. and any nice young regens you have just to see there potential ? :) pleaseee. lol

well done :) amazing start but there seems to be a few dodgy games in there eg 5-2 loss to mid table team. Im impressed with your start and at this rate, with your team still gelling, u could get promotion

there is my squad, And screen shots of my key players in each position. A lot of players are wanted, for some reason Russian Clubs only ever buy from other russian clubs ??? so pretty much every team has players other teams are interested in.
Only problem is Dragonov, he really wants to leave but I'd rather keep him and let him go on a free if you wants,

Last edited:
that doesnt look like a bad team. I'd say hang on to Dragunov.

easier said than done, he got 3 months left on his contract, and clubs all over the show want him, he does not want to sign another.
But I'll keep him as long as possible.