Haven't tried it, but I doubt it would. This is a tactic for big teams to actually dominate without glitching. If you're looking for a wonder tactic that makes small teams overachieve, better try any other thread I'd say.

This tactic is absolutely brilliant. It's obvious the creator put a lot of work in tweaking it and it delivers. High possession, beautiful football, very solid defensively and creating a decent amount of CCCs.

Wanted to thank you mate for sharing your work, I think it's fantastic. It doesn't try to exploit the game, does everything by the book and whether it wins or loses, it does so in style. Thankfully, it mostly wins!

Im so glad you enjoy it, I think its amazing myself.

The frustration when you have 65% possession and 20 shots vs 1 shot can get to you but if you read the whole thread and the 1 before it you will Understand this was all about sexy football, played the way I like it, every detail I didnt waver on, it was my way or not at all and eventually I made it work.

I just downloaded your tactic. Might give it a go later. But I have used 2-3-1 mainly as a home tactic because of the beautiful offense and the threat of the amc. The personnel I have used are ST Falcao, Neymar, AML Hazard, Neymar AMR Shaqiri, El Shaaraway, Mata AMC Oscar, Neymar, Hazard MC M'Vila, Gundogan, Cristeg. Cristeg in particular has been a dominant pickup for me, he typically racks up the most tackles per match, something around 8.2. He gets possession and then sets up the offense beautifully. M'Vila is also a great ballwinner and there was one season where he had double digit goals and assists. I think Gotze or Ozil would also be great AMCs but they might not want to leave their respective teams. There are so many great strikers who could work with the tactic though. Such as Lewandowski, Fierro, Gabbadiani, etc.

Great set of players for this tactic IMO.

Should i let my assistant take over ''Opponent instructions'' even if hes has bad tactical knowledge?

My team is made up of fantastic technical players.

GK
Ter Stegen
Butland

DR
Carvajal
Smith

DL
Alaba
Davies

DC
Papadopoulos
Umtiti
Coates
Chalobah

Pogba
Thiago
Cresiteg
Garmash
Hughes

AMC
Isco
Maher

AMR
Rodrigo
Lamela

AML
Muniain
Coutinho

ST
Neymar
Lacazette

I bought every player to suit the tactic and the role he was going to play.[/QUOTE]

Greetings. Are there alternative players to that of yours? Any recommendations?