They'll be dancing in the streets of TNS tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I get a pack that'll give me those leagues as I want to do one with Chesham, my local team.

Did you do this at the TAS (The Away Stand) forums too? Saw a similar thread title there

Well mate firstly thanks for the link I've been promoted to Blue Square South so progressing pretty well. And secondly really like reading how you're doing and I'm interested in how the other clubs are doing aswell, like their signings and things like that and catching up with you. Hope you get somewhere in Euope soon and maybe win something!

Well Afan qualified fot the best placed qual thingy (other side, and frankly hrader side, of the draw to me) and were swiftly battered 56-2 on agg by sporting lisbon. as for the signings in look at who buy what and there a few half dencent signing but most are still too poor for europe. I f I were to take charge of one of the bigger teams i would probs have to sell most of them to even get close to TNS

56-2

Well look at the positives you score twice, just keeping clean sheets you may need to improve on!

great! this truly inspiring! ****, anthropology essay, I would start something similar right away!

Haha, a 56-2 would've been insanely bad, but 6-2 isn't bad at all, a respectable result over two legs against a top european side

Hi guys im taking a sabbatical from this save, to monotonous at the moment but I hope to be back at some point.

HOWEVER I am trying something similar in Ireland (which I think will be more challenging domestically and because the season runs from FEB - NOV harder in Europe etc.) so I would appreciate any comments on that.

Thanks for your support.

Colin x

Hi guys im taking a sabbatical from this save, to monotonous at the moment but I hope to be back at some point.

HOWEVER I am trying something similar in Ireland (which I think will be more challenging domestically and because the season runs from FEB - NOV harder in Europe etc.) so I would appreciate any comments on that.

Thanks for your support.

Colin x

That's a bummer, but I can understand (I'm surprised you had the patience to take it this far!). An Irish campaign would be a lot of fun, would you want to start in their lower league or direct to the top?

That's a bummer, but I can understand (I'm surprised you had the patience to take it this far!). An Irish campaign would be a lot of fun, would you want to start in their lower league or direct to the top?

Stromson, get back on our forum! Haha ;)

Anyway mate, I have really enjoyed this story and following it throughout. Bt disappointed to say the least, but I'm sure a new save in Ireland will be just as good. FEB-NOV is challenging, I play in the Swedish leagues so your mixing preseason with European commitments which is a little strange.

Good luck pal.

****** that 6 days thats all its like a ****** drug! Going back to next weekso maybe i might spend a little less time to play (doubt it though!!!)

Update to follow.

Thanks for your support.

Colin x

Who you managing in Ireland as I support Shelbourne.
If you need any help be sure to VM me

Season 16 – 2025/26

Some good news at the start of next season there will be 2 available UCL spots as well as the 3 EL spots. Meaning (I think) that the winners of the league (hopefully me) will only have to play two qualification round to progress to the group stages!!!

Players in: 10 - £150K that was for one loanee so quite good really!!

Players out: 13 - £950K So transfers made a decent profit this season!

Notable Players: Andrew Doherty DC free from Cardiff
Jorn Haas A/M L picked up for free as a back up player but made the left side his own. And sold after 2 seasons for £1Million!
Andy Mason D (RLC) free from Man Ure (where a good number of my players have come from!)

P 32 W 30 D 0 L 2 GF 102 GA 15 PTS 90
A full 25 points ahead of Afan Lido who will go through to the UCL best placed qualifyers

League cup: beat Cwmbran Celtic 2-0 in the final
Welsh FA Cup: 23:2 Beat Llanelli 4-0

Champions League :
Qual 2:Dinamo Tblisi (Georgia) Home 3-1 Away 2-1
Qual 3: Basel (Switzerland) Away 1-0 Home 2-2 close but I edged it just
Play offs: IFK Goteburg (Sweden) Comfortable 8-3 victory on aggregate

Group Time seeded 3rd
So aim is to finish 3rd the qualify for Europa League KO rounds 4th seeds were Bohemians.
So I start with two heavy defeats against Chelski (home) Barca (Away).
Next up sees two wins against Bohemians so EL qual guaranteed.
So next up In front of 57000 plastic Chelski fans we stun the home team by winning 1-0 so.....
beat Barca (managed by that great advocater of fluid football Alan Shearer) at home and im through (and I have beaten them here!) Boom one – nil ahead, boom Penalty... Pah missed and bang goes our game and we lose 2-1 but hey-ho never mind!

Europa League :
1st KO Round: Udinese (Italy) not to be sniffed at but we turned them over both home 3-1 and away 4-3
2nd KO round: Stuttgart (Germany) a 0-1 defeat away from home not bad and a 4-1 home win was a brilliant result
Quarter finals: Olympic Marseille (France) saw us out of our depth losing 3-1 away and 1-0 at home but good season all round and it boosts my coefficient.

Season Review:
League Winners - TNS
League Cup Winners – TNS
FA Cup Winners - TNS
Top Scorer – Gary James TNS 31
Manager of the Year – Ben Graham (Cwmbran Celtic)

Great development, and good progess in terms of the co-efficents.

Please don't give this up as I'm loving it!

Status
Not open for further replies.