This game is sooooo scripted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well what we can gather is:

a) the vast majority of FM players are experts in game programming and know everything. Or
b) just can't handle losing like everyone else, makes them bitter and are desperately trying to find a flaw in an unscripted game. Get real and just accept the truth that it's not ****** scripted. Man up for gods sake

well what we can gather is:

a) the vast majority of FM players are experts in game programming and know everything. Or
b) just can't handle losing like everyone else, makes them bitter and are desperately trying to find a flaw in an unscripted game. Get real and just accept the truth that it's not ****** scripted. Man up for gods sake

Have to lol at this post...
a) suprising really as most people on the forum arent old enough to study programming in college ;) I actually have a diploma in said field from a few years ago but I dont claim to be an expert. All i know is that FM cannot be scriped due to the complexity of getting random values.
b) Nobody likes losing and people will naturally believe its not their fault if they lose.

Overall good point and I agree with you :)

a) suprising really as most people on the forum arent old enough to study programming in college ;) I actually have a diploma in said field from a few years ago but I dont claim to be an expert. All i know is that FM cannot be scriped due to the complexity of getting random values.
b) Nobody likes losing and people will naturally believe its not their fault if they lose.

To be honest I cannot get my head around some aspects of programming, when it comes to stuff like the values, and....well the whole thing. Only programming I ever did was on my trusty old Commodore 64. These days though, I just cannot take any of it in. I look at it and I can feel my brain oozing out my ears lol

So what it boils down to is this forum is full of immature narcissistic children

People who think the AI managers actually learn your tactic or that the games are scripted, certainly miss a brain cell or two, or are way too young to comprehend the complexity of the programming and what it actually means to play around with it. Just to give you an example, I was 1-1 with Chelsea, I was thinking to myself seeing the game going, that this certainly will end up in a draw, I was willing to bet at that moment. What happened?

One of Chelsea's defenders fouled one of my strikers at 25 yards from goal, received a red card in the 92nd minute for being the last defender, and right at the next moment I scored the late winner 2-1 from that free kick.

This thread is still alive? The game isn't scripted, people.

So what it boils down to is this forum is full of immature narcissistic children

Yeah, well, your mum! Hang on, I'm going to go preen myself in front of a mirror.

So,it's the 46th game of the Championship,I'm Nottingham and I'm second in the league table,I have 88 pts with a goal difference of +36.Behind me are Reading,85 pts,goal difference of +31.I have a game vs Hull.We lose it 0-2 with a terrible mistake from Smithies who caught the ball,dropped it and just froze,yes,froze,he was just standing there watching the striker score.Okay,I lost you're thinking the goal difference will still get me promoted to EPL,but noooo,Doncaster lose 1-5 from Reading and suddenly I'm third and forced to play the play-offs and Reading are directly promoted.I was mad,I turned off the game and didn't save.I know upsets happen in-game and in real life,but the keeper just standing there,gifting Hull the goal and Reading the automatic promotion spot?I've never seen such a thing.

Last edited:
So,it's the 46th game of the Championship,I'm Nottingham and I'm second in the league table,I have 88 pts with a goal difference of +36.Behind me are Reading,85 pts,goal difference of +31.I have a game vs Hull.We lose it 0-2 with a terrible mistake from Smithies who caught the ball,dropped it and just froze,yes,froze,he was just standing there watching the striker score.Okay,I lost you're thinking the goal difference will still get me promoted to EPL,but noooo,Doncaster lose 1-5 from Reading and suddenly I'm third and forced to play the play-offs and Reading are directly promoted.I was mad,I turned off the game and didn't save.I know upsets happen in-game and in real life,but the keeper just standing there,gifting Hull the goal and Reading the automatic promotion spot?I've never seen such a thing.

That just means that your team got complacent and Reading rose to the occasion. No big deal. The game isnt scripted.

I use to think like this, got fustrated so much as my Watford side that were full of debt kept losing to Liverpool in the FA Cup, no matter how many times I loaded it up and started again.

Then it hit me. My team were just s**t.

That just means that your team got complacent and Reading rose to the occasion. No big deal. The game isnt scripted.
I guess they did,but I don't wanna lose because my keeper saw Jesus or whatever and stopped moving after dropping the ball^^).I can admit defeat as long as it's fair.At this game not only my team got complacent but on top of that the game punished me even more.

i deceided to experiment played a game 7 times and 7 times lost by same result i used same formation but changed one or two players each time.
seem a bit spooky that the score was always the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try fielding a full team of goalkeepers in a 0-5-5 formation. Then see if it provides the same result. :)

Hold up boys, it seems we have a thread necromancer here.

Hold up boys, it seems we have a thread necromancer here.

Coming from an expert on Necrophilia :p ( i joke i joke)
Wonder how long it will take for one of these threads for fm13 ;)

Coming from an expert on Necrophilia :p ( i joke i joke)
Wonder how long it will take for one of these threads for fm13 ;)

There are so many things wrong with that first statement I don't know where to start. :p

I'm surprised there isn't one already...

Status
Not open for further replies.