Have you tested this against tougher opposition? Cardiff should be winning these games you have posted up very very easily.
How does it fare against the opposition Cardiff will face week in week out in the Championship? Have you tested this for a long period of time, i.e. a season, half a season, ten games even? Are you still going to get positive results when you're not the overwhelming favourites?

Last edited:
Have you tested this against tougher opposition? Cardiff should be winning these games you have posted up very very easily.
How does it fare against the opposition Cardiff will face week in week out in the Championship? Have you tested this for a long period of time, i.e. a season, half a season, ten games even? Are you still going to get positive results when you're not the overwhelming favourites?

I'll be posting screenshots soon mate.

could you send me your tactic link ? i want to try it asp....

Impressive amount of shot, goal conversion rate and possession!
I can create a tactic with extremely high possession but can not force my players to shot and through ball. Could you plz test this tactic on a Premier League club like Swansea, Arsenal, Liverpool?

Impressive amount of shot, goal conversion rate and possession!
I can create a tactic with extremely high possession but can not force my players to shot and through ball. Could you plz test this tactic on a Premier League club like Swansea, Arsenal, Liverpool?

Just posted a couple of screenshots of Arsenal during the pre-season friendlies, I'll do the same with Liverpool.

Pre-season matches completely different from competitive match, so please don't use the screenshot from pre-season matches or everyone will underestimate/misjudge your tactic.

can you post pics of the formation? and could you get some results from playing against good teams in the league instead of friendlies... there are many tactics here and it would be shame if yours was over looked because of lack of info and testing in competitive matches.