instructions from the sideline, training? can you give me some more information?

So, in a friendly match against a North American team you won 0-2, but they have shoot 14 times!!

Again, i would love to see some SS from your league table at the end of the season and some games against Real Madrid, Chelsea, United and City, besides some big clash in European competitions.

If you can do the same, than you have a great tactic.

So, in a friendly match against a North American team you won 0-2, but they have shoot 14 times!!

Again, i would love to see some SS from your league table at the end of the season and some games against Real Madrid, Chelsea, United and City, besides some big clash in European competitions.

completely agree with you mate....

does anyone else think 2-0 Cardiff against red & Dag with two CC against 1 is very poor, especially when the goals were scored in 120th minute? we really need to see mid season and end season results and against decent sides and versus big teams... dont worry we are not expecting you to beat big teams but would like to see how it copes against them..

I'll post screenshots when I've finished the season, could take days.
In the meantime instead of waiting for my screenshots, you could actually test it yourself..

does anyone else think 2-0 Cardiff against red & Dag with two CC against 1 is very poor, especially when the goals were scored in 120th minute? we really need to see mid season and end season results and against decent sides and versus big teams... dont worry we are not expecting you to beat big teams but would like to see how it copes against them..

In the OP it doesn't state anywhere that this tactic will make your players have over 1000 shots a game, It's a possession tactic, nearly all screenshots have over 62% possession game in game out.

In the OP it doesn't state anywhere that this tactic will make your players have over 1000 shots a game, It's a possession tactic, nearly all screenshots have over 62% possession game in game out.

have to agree on this.

I will test it when i have games when i need to keep the result, like 0-1 against City or Chelsea. Will say something when that happens

My results using this tactic aren't very impressive. Only 2 wins out of 6 matches.

just taking a quick glance at your tactic screenshot, im using a very similar 433barce tactic from fm korea, its got some similar positions like if, and the middle 3, its been the best tactic iv used so far, im sure yours is prob just as good

just taking a quick glance at your tactic screenshot, im using a very similar 433barce tactic from fm korea, its got some similar positions like if, and the middle 3, its been the best tactic iv used so far, im sure yours is prob just as good

can you share the link please?