This tactic looks verry good, have been looking for a decent tactic for a long time.... last year I used Koflok (fm12)....

Hoepfully this will be my new tactic!

Do you play with targetman and/or playmaker?

Going to try it tonight!

This tactic looks verry good, have been looking for a decent tactic for a long time.... last year I used Koflok (fm12)....

Hoepfully this will be my new tactic!

Do you play with targetman and/or playmaker?

Going to try it tonight!

Yeah both Target Man & Playmaker, it's up to you though as i don't think it makes much difference.
Hope the tactic works for you.

Thnx for your reaction.

I really dont know what 2 do..... evvery single tactic doesnt work.... my results:

Feyenoord - young feyenoord: 3-0
Leoben - Feyenoord: 0-1
Feyenoord - Shaktar Donesk: 3-5
Frankfurt - Feyenoord: 3-3
Feyenoord - Dessel: 3-0
Feyenoord - Cercle Brugge: 3-0
Feyenoord - RC Genk: 1-2
En Evantde guingamp - Feyenoord: 2-1

Most of the games i have more possession, but the other team dous have more chances....

This is my team (1st 11)
mulder
janmaat mathijsen de vrij martins indi

Clasie vormer immers

Verhoek helenius Drenthe

Thnx for your reaction.

I really dont know what 2 do..... evvery single tactic doesnt work.... my results:

Feyenoord - young feyenoord: 3-0
Leoben - Feyenoord: 0-1
Feyenoord - Shaktar Donesk: 3-5
Frankfurt - Feyenoord: 3-3
Feyenoord - Dessel: 3-0
Feyenoord - Cercle Brugge: 3-0
Feyenoord - RC Genk: 1-2
En Evantde guingamp - Feyenoord: 2-1

Most of the games i have more possession, but the other team dous have more chances....

This is my team (1st 11)
mulder
janmaat mathijsen de vrij martins indi

Clasie vormer immers

Verhoek helenius Drenthe

Have you checked your squad report to see which players are better in the player roles fitted to the tactic?

Watch matches, see what's going wrong and tweak it to your own teams ability.

Now tryed OI by my assistent, played 0-0 away to excelsior, created 10 shots, 3 on goal, possesion 63%, excelsior created 3 shots, 0 on goal.

After that game i played Panathinaikos at home (qualifier CL) won 2-0, created 15 shots, 5 on goal, 2 clear cut changes. they created 6 shots, 0 on goal.

Tactic isn't gelled at al.
Shall take a look at my squat report! Thnx for the reaction! Will update tonight!

Last edited:
Now tryed OI by my assistent, played 0-0 away to excelsior, created 10 shots, 3 on goal, possesion 63%, excelsior created 3 shots, 0 on goal.

After that game i played Panathinaikos at home (qualifier CL) won 2-0, created 15 shots, 5 on goal, 2 clear cut changes. they created 6 shots, 0 on goal.

Tactic isn't gelled at al.
Shall take a look at my squat report! Thnx for the reaction! Will update tonight!

did you tweaked anything?

No, not at all.

Squat report is a little strange, all roles the same player comes out. for all roles for midfielders nummer 1 to 3 are always the same.

Do you let you're assistent fill in the first 11?

Feyenoord - vitesse: 2-0 Shots: 22 - 11 on goal: 9 - 3 possesion: 57 - 43%
Panathinaikos-Feyenoord: 4-3 shots: 21 - 12 on goal: 8 - 6 possesion: 46 - 54%
Zwolle - Feyenoord: 2-0!!!!! shots: 8 - 13 on goal: 4 - 7 possesion: 39 - 61 %
Feyenoord - Heracles: 0-1!!! Shots: 20 - 4 on goal: 6-3 possesion: 54 - 46%
Udinese - Feyenoord: 2-1 shots: 16 - 6 on goal: 7 - 2 possesion: 44 - 56%

Last edited:
No, not at all.

Squat report is a little strange, all roles the same player comes out. for all roles for midfielders nummer 1 to 3 are always the same.

Do you let you're assistent fill in the first 11?

Feyenoord - vitesse: 2-0 Shots: 22 - 11 on goal: 9 - 3 possesion: 57 - 43%
Panathinaikos-Feyenoord: 4-3 shots: 21 - 12 on goal: 8 - 6 possesion: 46 - 54%
Zwolle - Feyenoord: 2-0!!!!! shots: 8 - 13 on goal: 4 - 7 possesion: 39 - 61 %

Letting the assistant do everything kinda takes the fun out of the game, I prefer doing everything myself.

Either try and tweak the tactic or just try another one.

I haven't tried it yet since im not having much free time atm, but i saw some details that i think could make the team getting more shoots and CCCs. For example, the mentality is defensive which i think takes the players out of the game. The counter attack wasn't ticked, which IMO assumes that the other team will never loose the ball near your box.

Also, i have found that slow tempo does not mean more possession in 13, and against a hight pressure team will make you loose the ball in forbidden areas.

Using 1 CB can also be a mistake, even with 3 DMCs.

Any thoughts on this?

I haven't tried it yet since im not having much free time atm, but i saw some details that i think could make the team getting more shoots and CCCs. For example, the mentality is defensive which i think takes the players out of the game. The counter attack wasn't ticked, which IMO assumes that the other team will never loose the ball near your box.

Also, i have found that slow tempo does not mean more possession in 13, and against a hight pressure team will make you loose the ball in forbidden areas.

Using 1 CB can also be a mistake, even with 3 DMCs.

Any thoughts on this?

Personally i wouldn't change anything, If other people want to then fair enough.
I like the reality in the way the team plays when watching it in the match.

I'd advise people to tweak it and try new things to see what effects it has though.

Personally i wouldn't change anything, If other people want to then fair enough.
I like the reality in the way the team plays when watching it in the match.

I'd advise people to tweak it and try new things to see what effects it has though.

I thought that you want us to tweak it and see if it gets more CCCs. Btw, nice to see Spurs with your tactic in the tactic competition

I thought that you want us to tweak it and see if it gets more CCCs. Btw, nice to see Spurs with your tactic in the tactic competition

Thing is with FM3 they're isn't any plug and play tactics anymore so tweaking has to be done.

Which competition mate?

Thing is with FM3 they're isn't any plug and play tactics anymore so tweaking has to be done.

Which competition mate?

The tactics competition, haven't you see it under the tactics forum?

Just wanted to jump in here and say how much I'm enjoying this tactic so far.

It was similar in tempo/passing/etc. to my current tactic (a 3-5-2), so I was able add it to my rotation of tactics with my first season Liverpool team fairly easily.

The first time I used it, I was down 2 goals against Man City using my standard 3-5-2 in the League Cup quarter finals until half-time. They played a full strength squad, which I wasn't anticipating, and I played a mixed squad of youth (Raheem Sterling, Suso, etc) and some first team regulars (Reina, Allen, Di Natale (who i signed in the first transfer window). At half time, I decided I needed to change things up, so I switched to this tactic (which was the first time I ever used it).

The second half was remarkable... My team came back with three goals to win 3-2. Granted, Luis Suarez didn't come in to the game until 50 minute in... but still, I attribute the win to the tactic change and not necessarily the player change.

I rotate this tactic in when I want to play a single forward, and it's brilliant. Haven't lost with it yet.

Last edited:
Just wanted to jump in here and say how much I'm enjoying this tactic so far.

It was similar in tempo/passing/etc. to my current tactic (a 3-5-2), so I was able add it to my rotation of tactics with my first season Liverpool team fairly easily.

The first time I used it, I was down 2 goals against Man City using my standard 3-5-2 in the League Cup quarter finals until half-time. They played a full strength squad, which I wasn't anticipating, and I played a mixed squad of youth (Raheem Sterling, Suso, etc) and some first team regulars (Reina, Allen, Di Natale (who i signed in the first transfer window). At half time, I decided I needed to change things up, so I switched to this tactic (which was the first time I ever used it).

The second half was remarkable... My team came back with three goals to win 3-2. Granted, Luis Suarez didn't come in to the game until 50 minute in... but still, I attribute the win to the tactic change and not necessarily the player change.

I rotate this tactic in when I want to play a single forward, and it's brilliant. Haven't lost with it yet.

Glad it's working for you mate.