Tinie Tempah what do think of him

Fan Or Not

• Fan

Votes: 44 58.7%
  • Not Fan

Votes: 31 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like his music, i have liked him for ages BEFORE he got big like Example and Pro Green...
I mean i am glad he has got big but like not a major fan hes ok keeps me listening
Plan b is far superior in my own opinion :)

fan, its perfect for parties/nights out, and saw him at bestival he is amazing live

I really like his music, and he's probably one of the most listened to artists on my playlist. But after seeing him perform live at Wembley, my rating of him has gone down as he forgot his words and was pretty ***** anyway :S

Was that the Sarries vs Leinster because I was there and got to agree with you, he was ***** but he is an ok recording artist.

He brings the stars out

He brings the woman and the cars and the cards out.

He has a total celebration get's a glarse out.

and he does that until he passes out.

Not a fan.

I am indifferent to his music, but he is such an arrogant ****

I think the people who write his music are very clever and talented people. Him however, I couldn't care less about him.

He's ****. Only good thing he's done is Miami 2 Ibiza, but even then the SHM music made the track.

Not a fan at all.

Pass Out has got to be the worst thing I've heard on the Radio since Toxic by Britney Spears.

I think the people who write his music are very clever and talented people. Him however, I couldn't care less about him.

Don't know whether I agree with you on that. Anyone who recycles the same old lines about how women postrate themselves on the floor to my immense wealth and cars and guns and other ******* and how I am going to bang you up fam does NOT gain any kind of credit from me. At most, I suppose you could say his writers know his target audience very well...

I personally can't stand him, he is talentless, just like 90% of the people in his category of music. The fact he managed to win a musical award proves just how far this generation has sunk in terms of picking "talent".

Thats just my opinion though.

Could not agree more.

This generation of music has been a complete disaster, there's little talent in the music industry nowadays in my opinion.

what do i think about him well my answer is

written in the stars

;)

Could not agree more.

This generation of music has been a complete disaster, there's little talent in the music industry nowadays in my opinion.

Whilst i will freely admit this generation hasnt match the last generation( by that i mean the likes of Robbie :wub:) This generation has answered it consumer goos very well, Everyone wants either a party track or a love song, which these musicians keep producing, The music is either about Love, sexy or made for Partys.. They give what is demanded of them....

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

I think he's absolutely brilliant.

Well, that was shocking.

i thought i would give it a try you know :D

Made me smile, Forget about old grumpy over there.

Terrible excuse for a rapper.

[I'm] listening to hip-hop, like "where the **** the talent went?
How the **** did you replace lyrics with just swaggering?"

Terrible excuse for a rapper.

[I'm] listening to hip-hop, like "where the **** the talent went?
How the **** did you replace lyrics with just swaggering?"

You old timers just dont know, Swagger is what we want.

Just read the last page, lol, some pretty stupid comments. I would agree with some people saying that X-Factor produces winners that aren't as talented as other contenders, because at the end of the day it's a popularity contest(although Matt Cardle is quality) and that's fair enough. What I don't get, however is how people can say Tinie Tempah is talentless? He made a name for himself because he was better than others who are in his genre. He's good at what he does, that's why he's successful.