Tinie Tempah what do think of him

Fan Or Not

• Fan

Votes: 44 58.7%
  • Not Fan

Votes: 31 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I listen to one of his songs. ONE. Written in the stars and I listen to it, not because of his "rapping" or whatever you want to call it, but for Eric Turner's part in it.

In general, not a fan.

lolol, best post ever.

Lady Gaga = Mainstream pop artist
Eminem = Mainstream pop artist

Nothing wrong to me

You're either trolling, unaware or ignorant of his previous stuff then.

He is mainstream. The earlier stuff he did with Dr. Dre was edgy, but Dr. Dre is the best producer in hoppity hippity ever. What he does now is as different from what he started off with as his early stuff was different from Run DMC, Cypress Hill, Beastie Boys etc. Lady Gaga does actually write a lot of her own stuff too, and imho are currently about as controversial as each other.

Or B.I.G or Tupac or Eazy-E or Rakim or Nas or Big Pun or Big L or Dr Dre.

No offence but it annoys me when as soon as someone mentions rap somebody says Eminem , they're are/were alot better rappers then Em out there IMO.He is talented obviously but as good as Pac or BIG? I think not.
Sorry for going on abit of a rant. :)

The reason they dont mention Eazy E, Rakim, Nas or Big Pun, 2Pac and Biggie and mention Em is simply because Eminem has sold over 50 million albums worldwide and the others havent and he hasnt past his sell by date like the rest of them mentioned. The rappers mentioned havent even sold 25 million yet.

I'm a fan of Tinie Tempah he's got a good flow and good lyrics hes made a brilliant approach to the game.

Last edited:

Lol, sorry 'mate', but it seems to me you are the ignorant here. I've said this a lot of times. Old Zeminem might have been good (not great, nor the greatest), but he's just a pop-singer nowadays. Lemme guess, you belong to the masses that listen to 'Love the way you lie' (Ofc now you'll deny it) on MTV.

= Mainstream, Pop.

Eminem sings for teenage emo's, there's a big difference in doing it for the kids (raising awareness, try to keep kids out of: gangs, drugs, crimes) and performing for kids (being generally sad, thinking the world is against you, making incredibly ****** music).

Every time someone criticizes Eminem, comes the odd 'oh and what about his older stuff?' I've been hearing Hip-Hop for roughly two decades, so you can imagine I know his previous stuff. And I don't love it. There's a LOT better. And btw this thread is about Tinie Tempah, who I honestly never heard, and don't plan to.

Oh, next you're gonna tell me B.O.B. is Eminem's successor as rap's greatest? HA! (this sentence is sooooooo wrong in soooooo many levels)

And yeah, I don't like Tinie Tempah. I really don't understand most post-1995 rap.

Pass Out & Frisky were decent, everything else is just typical UK urban music for the teenage "gangstas'' to "*****'' to.

If you listen to Frisky at the beginning you get theses lyrics :

I just can't stop the feeling (nothing else to say),
And now they have to stay.
So if I hurt your feelings (don't take it the wrong way),
It's just because I'm..

The word gay sounds like it should come next! lol