Tinie Tempah what do think of him

Fan Or Not

• Fan

Votes: 44 58.7%
  • Not Fan

Votes: 31 41.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I admit the music is decent, his persona annoys the **** out of me. Its highly unlikely he composes the music himself, at best he might write his own lyrics. Perhaps 'Labrinth' is the music I dont know, but musically it's not outstanding and I doubt his legacy will exceed this decade.

Edit: To everyone who said he's a genius, or as LFCmarshall said 'geniuous': No, just no.

Don't know whether I agree with you on that. Anyone who recycles the same old lines about how women postrate themselves on the floor to my immense wealth and cars and guns and other ******* and how I am going to bang you up fam does NOT gain any kind of credit from me. At most, I suppose you could say his writers know his target audience very well...

That is why I said they were clever. ;)

I admit the music is decent, his persona annoys the **** out of me. Its highly unlikely he composes the music himself, at best he might write his own lyrics. Perhaps 'Labrinth' is the music I dont know, but musically it's not outstanding and I doubt his legacy will exceed this decade.

Edit: To everyone who said he's a genius, or as LFCmarshall said 'geniuous': No, just no.

GENIUS!

Typo before alright ;)

plus i think he is...

Fan. Soso lyrics, but catchy tunes nonetheless. Only song I hated was Miami to Ibiza, but i'm just sick of this mainstream dance stuff (two other good artists in akon and dizzee are using it now). The other collab with chase and status, called Hitz is what the first song should've been.

Plan b is far superior in my own opinion :)
Can't really compare as they're so different. I loved plan b as a rapper though. As a singer, what the ****.

Real Artist... Dosesnt just rap about *** money and girls

A poor excuse of an artist and a purely awful rapper.
I cannot stand his music or most of the music what is played on the Radio nowadays.
I just cannot understand how people can think that an artist who's songs are made by a computer are good/talented.
The likes of 'Tinie Tempah , JLS , Lady Gaga , Taio Cruz' etc etc just do not appeal to me whatsoever.
I would much rather listen to Oasis , The Verve , Tupac or Guns 'N' Roses.

And I am 14.

Last edited:
hate most rap and I dont like him at all...but with the way Music is atm I dont think he will as popular in a few years...the way it goes

My opinion though

A poor excuse of an artist and a purely awful rapper.
I cannot stand his music or most of the music what is played on the Radio nowadays.
I just cannot understand how people can think that an artist who's songs are made by a computer are good/talented.
The likes of 'Tinie Tempah , JLS , Lady Gaga' etc etc just do not appeal to me whatsoever.
I would much rather listen to Oasis , The Verve , Tupac or Guns 'N' Roses.

And I am 14.

This.
Tinie Tempah? What a ***.

Personally I like his tracks. The beats are good and the lyrics are catchy.
@People comparing him to the previous generations of music, it all changes over time, just because you don't like the new 'scene' or whatever don't make them bad artists. Just sayin'.

I cannot stand the guy, sorry!

Its all about bands like; Toots and the Maytals, The Specials, The Who, The Jam, The Beatles...proper music! :D

Personally I like his tracks. The beats are good and the lyrics are catchy.
@People comparing him to the previous generations of music, it all changes over time, just because you don't like the new 'scene' or whatever don't make them bad artists. Just sayin'.

Talent isn't relative to past generation's. Talent is talent. Just because you dislike him doesn't mean you can't appreciate their talent, you just don't like them. However, Tinie Tempah; I both dislike and cannot appreciate non-existing talent.

Fortunately I do not know this guy, and since most people seem to like him, he's not good, that's the rule of commercial music around here, he's probably very weak.

Talent isn't relative to past generation's. Talent is talent. Just because you dislike him doesn't mean you can't appreciate their talent, you just don't like them. However, Tinie Tempah; I both dislike and cannot appreciate non-existing talent.

Fair enough, mate.
Was just saying some people are comparing to artist that were big before like, when rock was prominent and using this.

Fair enough, mate.
Was just saying some people are comparing to artist that were big before like, when rock was prominent and using this.

Well there's a huge difference between a 'good' and 'popular' artist. The comparison to past generation's is nostalgia of a time where music seemed to be both 'good' and 'popular'.

:)

Well there's a huge difference between a 'good' and 'popular' artist. The comparison to past generation's is nostalgia of a time where music seemed to be both 'good' and 'popular'.

:)

Rather reminds of me of a music awards thingy in America I was watching on TV sometime last year. That stupid woman Taylor Swift was singing, and then introduced Stevie Nicks (of Fleetwood Mac fame, of course) on to sing a duet.

Nicks was such a better singer it was nearly embarrassing. In fact, I would say it was. Most singers nowadays just can't hold a candle to the ones before them (not through a lack of talent, but because the bar for being successful in the music industry has been lowered). Hence why I always cringe when people call the likes of Lady Gaga a good singer. NO. Annie Lennox is a good singer. Lady Gaga is not.

I reckon it's because in ye olde times, making an album (or LP, or single, whatever) was expensive stuff. Therefore, you had to have some talent to be able to snag a deal with a record company and get it produced; in other words, someone other than yourself had to think it was good. Nowadays any two-bit numpty from Peckham can record his very own album with nothing more than a microphone, a computer and a writable CD.