TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Read that it was big news for Messi also. Considering he was not allowed to leave last year, then waiting for contract and getting told off.

They will probably advise him to sit tight and hope La Liga backs down.

James Ducker

@TelegraphDucker

£160m includes £55m from Sane sale not included in 19/20 accounts. Current income figure at c£110m. Morgan Rovers, Ivan Ilic, Pedro Porro and Yangel Herrera also expected to depart and fetch c£50m. Bernardo or a 1st teamer could be on top of that

James Ducker

@TelegraphDucker
Grealish has signed six year deal with #MCFC worth £115m. City triggered £100m release clause in #AVFC contract. Takes No. 10 shirt. Bernardo could yet depart. City expecting to raise over £160m through sales before sale of senior player. With @mcgrathmike https://telegraph.co.uk/football/20...s-leave-aston-villa-man-city-medical-planned/

Mohamed Bouhafsi

@mohamedbouhafsi

Depuis plusieurs heures, Leo #Messi est en discussions avec le Paris Saint Germain. Des négociations sont en cours. Le PSG est très attentif à la situation afin de trouver une solution. #PSG

For several hours, Leo #Messi is in discussions with Paris Saint Germain. Negotiations are underway. PSG are very attentive to the situation in order to find a solution

Loïc Tanzi

@Tanziloic

Messi / #PSG : c’est une réelle possibilité. Si le montage financier est très difficile à réaliser, le PSG va tenter le coup #Mercato #RMCLive

Messi /PSG : it is a real possibility. [Even] If the financial package is very difficult to achieve, PSG will give it a try.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

West Ham are progressing in negotiations with Fiorentina to sign Nikola Milenkovic as centre-back. Details still to be discussed to reach an agreement but talks ongoing. #WHUFC Fiorentina are closing on Matija Nastasić as replacement. No Zouma for West Ham, as of now.

Messi’s availabilty will turn the entire market upside down.

Doubt City pursue Kane now…

If and it’s still a big he leaves Barca it will be to PSG then City second IMO. And I don’t think it would stop them going for Kane. I think it would definitely mean the end of 2/3 City players though.

Translation:
The harsh reality at Barça is that as of today, the new signings can't be registered either.

This is sad but fun at the same time. Feel bad only for Kun, hoped to play last big bucks under Spain sun with his good mate. The mate wont be staying and he maybe wont even be able to play because of idiots.

Messi? I’d be happy with that for a multitude of reasons but I’d venture he’s nailed on for the other cheats in Paris.

Hopefully City screw themselves over with Messi as badly as Juve screwed themselves with Ronaldo. Can't say I have much sympathy left for Messi anymore. New contract with huge sign-on bonues every 12-18 months with wages that would be enough to sustain entire clubs, and the moment Barca can't pay that anymore, he wants out.

This is more of total mismanagement of finances from Barcelona rather than Messi’s fault.

Messi? I’d be happy with that for a multitude of reasons but I’d venture he’s nailed on for the other cheats in Paris.

I genuinely think PSG and City would be neck and neck in the race to sign him. Would he give up a chance to work with Guardiola again??

I genuinely think PSG and City would be neck and neck in the race to sign him. Would he give up a chance to work with Guardiola again??

I think he’d get a rude awakening if he tried the PL and realised just how much more intense and tough it is to La Liga.

I mean Guardiola is that desperate for a European Cup we seen what he was ridiculously prepared to give up for him last summer to that end so no doubt he’d be all over it.

Just PSG seems the far more comfortable option now they'd be serious players this summer.

In other news, I just read a Tottenham fan claiming Kane isn’t on strike. He’s just on an ‘extended holiday.’

The delusion is strong in that one.

Last edited:
I think he’d get a rude awakening if he tried the PL and realised just how much more intense and tough it is to La Liga.

I mean Guardiola is that desperate for a European Cup we seen what he was ridiculously prepared to give up for him last summer to that end so no doubt he’d be all over it.

Just PSG seems the far more comfortable option now they'd be serious players this summer.

In other news, I just read a Tottenham fan claiming Kanes isn’t on strike. He’s just on an ‘extended holiday.’

I'm surprised it's taken a Spurs fan that long to even think of that as an excuse :ROFLMAO:

In other news, I just read a Tottenham fan claiming Kane isn’t on strike. He’s just on an ‘extended holiday.’

Maybe he wont hit the same numbers he does in La Liga but him coming and playing under Guardiola makes City the favourites for the title and CL by a country mile.

Maybe he wont hit the same numbers he does in La Liga but him coming and playing under Guardiola makes City the favourites for the title and CL by a country mile.

It may do with the bookies but I doubt it would play out like that personally.

But hey, all hypothetical. Interesting to see the Messi development play out.