Tomas Rosicky under investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it looked fairly obvious that Rosicky let Tiote score the leveller.
Gave away the free kick moments before, was called for the foul on Williamson for the second penalty and was playing Best onside.

Loving the Arsenal fans grasping at straws to explain such an inept second half performance.

Don't see how we can call it bull without knowing anything, there's obviously something to lead Interpol on or they wouldn't be wasting their time over nothing. And Tiote's winner is irrelevant, you're not supposed to carry the ball and put it in the net when you're match fixing, but if they helped contribute to the loss then it's clearly serious.

In all seriousness Interpol don't investigate empty claims, so either they've got this badly wrong (which is pretty poor questioning the integrity of a professional footballer) or there is reason to believe that something untoward influenced the outcome of the match. I'm still inclined not to believe it though.

Hope it's not true. Huge fan of Tomas.

If you look closely at Best's disallowed goal, when it shows if he was offside or not, look at Rosicky - He is the only player that didn't call for offside. I remember saying this to my brother but I didn't think it would turn this serious!

Maybe because he was the one playing Best onside? If he appealed the linesman might have noticed him and not given it offside.

For those that don't know who Interpol are, they are the International Criminal Police Organization, so this must be a serious case a "fixing" if found guilty.

For those that don't know who Interpol are, they are the International Criminal Police Organization, so this must be a serious case a "fixing" if found guilty.
for them to even consider investigating this, it would have to be with evidence that its linked to serious betting irregularities across country borders, so i suspect this story is rubbish

If - and I mean if, not accusing him - what will the punishment be? A ban similar to the Pakistan cricketers? That'd be a great shame for football and Tomas, talented player gone to waste.

If - and I mean if, not accusing him - what will the punishment be? A ban similar to the Pakistan cricketers? That'd be a great shame for football and Tomas, talented player gone to waste.
a long way off that, but on the ridiculous off chance this is true, the fact that it involves interpol would mean a lifetime ban and probable criminal charges

for them to even consider investigating this, it would have to be with evidence that its linked to serious betting irregularities across country borders, so i suspect this story is rubbish

I agree

The fact that it hasn't been broken in the right country which the match took place in, shows that it's quite far-fetched and pretty rubbish so far

Meh.. It's not as stupid as some of you guys think.

I mean what are the chances of a bigger team like Arsenal who have totally dominated the game 4-0 and looks like gonna score even more finished up conceding 4 goals in less than 30 minutes.

And it is in a game in which I bet more than 80% of the 'players' bet on Arsenal as the odds are very 'easy'.

Fixed. By. Mafia

That being said, I don't think there is actually an investigation going - especially due to the fact that France is the one who's investigating it? Not England?

Rubbish.

Rofl, this theory is almost as embarrassing as the result.

An absolute 'nothing' story.

If this is being drawn out of nothing, and naming the player and official, they're going down a very hard legal battle, this must have derived from something.

seems ironic considering Cesc accused Everton last weekend to paying match offcials etc

don't believe it though untill something is made public, i wonder what would happen though if true?

Status
Not open for further replies.