Tomas Rosicky under investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems ironic considering Cesc accused Everton last weekend to paying match offcials etc

don't believe it though untill something is made public, i wonder what would happen though if true?

This again, I see.. Just to get this out of the way - No proof for this whatsoever, Moyes vs Wenger/Cesc etc., not included in ref's notes and even if he did say it, he clearly didn't actually think it was true, just frustrated at a poor decision going against Arsenal...

Anyway...

99% sure this is bullshit, he had a poor game, nothing more. As did the officials, generally - Got the Best decision wrong and the penalty if nothing more.

Also, whoever said "Just let Newcastle enjoy their result" - no one's using this as a way to take anything away from Newcastle...

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Was this written by Fabregas ?

What? Why?

shocking hope he gets banned 4 life and arsenal stripped points if it turns out to be true

shocking hope he gets banned 4 life and arsenal stripped points if it turns out to be true

Why would we be stripped of points for:

a) One individual player doing something outside of the team, and something which clearly has nothing to do with AFC in general.

b) Throwing away points for Arsenal? So.. we lose points because he's taking bribes and lose more because he's our player? Makes a lot of sense.. oO)

c) Something which clearly isn't true at all ;)

That being said, I don't think there is actually an investigation going - especially due to the fact that France is the one who's investigating it? Not England?

Rubbish.

Only thing France has got to do with this is that the news was published by frenchies.

Interpol works for no country. ( expt for Sweden in "rape charges" )

Awesome player, Dumbass crime if it turns out to be true which i doubt. Just leave newcastle alone ffs some people just cant take **** that dont go there way

Awesome player, Dumbass crime if it turns out to be true which i doubt. Just leave newcastle alone ffs some people just cant take **** that dont go there way

Please stop with this ****!

No one is trying to take anything away from Newcastle, we've had numerous debates about it and people still disagree and are entitled to their opinions - This is to do with Tomas Rosicky and a very serious allegation, it's not about how good Newcastle were or how angry Arsenal fans are about the result - people are putting words in mouths..

I don't see how one player could throw away a 4 goal lead
and anyway did rosicky have anything to do with diaby getting sent off because without that happening I doubt newcastle would ofgot a result

and anyway did rosicky have anything to do with diaby getting sent off because without that happening I doubt newcastle would ofgot a result

He had a very bad game, and made at least three key errors.

No he didn't, he wasn't on the pitch.

Good point... It seems very hard to single handedly throw away a lead like that, but Arsenal may have also gotten complacent and the sending off especially didn't help either.

Well I think Rosicky is investigated only because he was ****.

Probably there were heavy betting on Newcastle to draw 4-4 and that's reason there's investigation. I think Rosicky isnt part of that.

He had a very bad game, and made at least three key errors.

No he didn't, he wasn't on the pitch.

still think that arsenal could and should of been able to stop the goals and I'm getting my point across really badly here

seems ironic considering Cesc accused Everton last weekend to paying match offcials etc

Exactly what i was gunna say

Also wanna point out before anyone says anything, as above joss mentioned no proof that cesc did say it!!

We didn't win, but pulling back a four-goal deficit in 1 half feels like a win. Load of bull. Rosicky has been in Arsenal's physio room for like 8 months, so he couldn't have fixed it, and he wasn't involved in any of the goals.

We didn't win, but pulling back a four-goal deficit in 1 half feels like a win. Load of bull. Rosicky has been in Arsenal's physio room for like 8 months, so he couldn't have fixed it, and he wasn't involved in any of the goals.

He was involved. Fouled Barton for the FK for Tiote's goal and played Best onside when he scored, but saw it ruled out.

Obviously bullshit though, it's a nothing story.

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

still think that arsenal could and should of been able to stop the goals and I'm getting my point across really badly here

No, I know. I'm just offering the explanation I assume would be given at the most basic level.

He was involved. Fouled Barton for the FK for Tiote's goal and played Best onside when he scored, but saw it ruled out.

Obviously bullshit though, it's a nothing story.

No, I know. I'm just offering the explanation I assume would be given at the most basic level.

I thought it was Sagna that played him on
images_smilies_facepalm.gif
. Anyway, Arsenal plain fell apart, one player wouldn't have had that effect, and Toon's goals were mainly from set pieces, which Rosicky had no control over.

Actually, it was also Rosicky that committed the foul that led to the second penalty. I think he shoved Williamson in the back. But anyway, I think these are just rumors and these accusations are plain ludicrous.

. Anyway, Arsenal plain fell apart, one player wouldn't have had that effect, and Toon's goals were mainly from set pieces, which Rosicky had no control over.

Second penalty was Rosicky's "foul"

It could have been spot fixing so it doesn't matter that rosicky couldn't affect the result. They could have been betting on the number of free kicks he conceded when coming on or some other random bets.

Not that i think it's true, just saying it doesn't have to be betting on the result.

Yeah, but let's not focus on the match itself again...

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Actually, it was also Rosicky that committed the foul that led to the second penalty. I think he shoved Williamson in the back. But anyway, I think these are just rumors and these accusations are plain ludicrous.

Judged to have, actually didn't ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.