Tommo's Auction Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tommo43
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 492
  • Views Views 65K
Curt ain't online, will probably have to wait till tomorrow.

EDIT: I think you should all act like adults and be patient. You would not like it if people missed you out in a round and said, oh **** him!
 
i no i agree with dan, how wud u like it if u wasnt about and ppl sed how **** him

have u never heard of the saying "good things come to those who wait"
just chill, he'll put his bids up tomorrow, he knows hes got till like wot 6 - 7 pm english time, give him chance and he'll bid, then we can carry on
 
I would except it as I would have realised that I missed it. **** happens.
 
Why in the OP it says we need to have 2 stadiums and 2 managers?
 
thats fair enuf witsel but till, id be kinda bummed, plus in the OP it did state that u have a day to reply

jones1871 sounds like tommos got sum editing to do in the op

EDIT : jones, it only says that on the part where he's saying what he'll put up each round
 
no thats how much of each position im gunna post each round

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

Got Upto Round 5 Done
 
Hopefully new list is up in the day time while im "working" ;)

Wont be in after like 7 tonight, back around 11.

Oh well, got Alves, I do like my right and left backs mind!

Only 15 more players to go..... probly over spent on Alves to get my bid in before it got closed!
 
I will not be in again tonight from 8 till around 11 so if I can get my bids in beforehand I will :)
 
i would post new list but munchkin still aint sent his bids
 
I will not be in again tonight from 8 till around 11 so if I can get my bids in beforehand I will :)


Same here mate, off to the pub for burger and beers lol.

Hopefully Munch can get his in this afternoon, wana see if i got anybody :S

Didnt go as high with bidding this round....46 mil on 1 player was enough!
 
Doubt i have any players From this round. :S

Hurry up Munchkin!
 
Munchkin dont wanna vote this round so he passed results in a min then knew list

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------[/COLOR]


Round 2
Goalkeepers
Cech – Sebaaaron 25Mil
Julio Cesar - Jones1871 30Mil
Gomes – Dan 23.4

Defenders
Raul Albiol - Sprag365 15Mil
Puyol - Jones1871 25Mil
Demichles - Sprag365 12Mil
King - Brad_Dyer 23Mil
Skrtle - Sprag365 10Mil
Sagna - Mr.T 25Mil
Evra – Dan 39Mil

Midfielders
Lampard - Brad_Dyer 38Million
Xavi – Witsel 55.1Mil
De Jong - Witsel 25.2Mil
Maxi Rodriguez
Silva – Sebaaaron 30Mil
Ramsey – Dan 31Mil
Essien - Mr.T 50Mil

Strikers
Lukaka – Dan 49Mil
Benzema - Brad_Dyer 41Mil
Aguero – Dan 71Mil
Van Persie –Mr.T 35Mil
Crouch - Jones1871 17Mil

Stadiums
Anfield – Dan 15Mil
Old Trafford - Sprag365 25Mil​

Managers
Pep Guardiola – Sebaaaron 10Mil
Jose Mourinho - Mr.T 50Mil
​
 
Last edited:
I over Bidded For Puyol i've just noticed..

Good round though.. :D
 
Round 3 Anyone??

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Dan was the only 1 to bid on Lukaka and he bid 49Mil
 
Round 3

Goalkeepers
Van Der Sar
Alex Smithies
Sebastian Frey​

Defenders
Jose Boswinga
Maicon
Srna
Pepe
Vidic
Lescott
Terry​

Midfielders
Messi
Zhirkov
Milner
Rosicky
Van Der Vaart
Yaya Toure
Sneijder​

Strikers
Dzeko
Villa
Bendtner
Agbondlahor
Huntlaar​

Managers
Arsene Wenger
Rafa Benitez​

Stadiums
Emirates
Bernabeu​

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

teams will be updated on OP in about 5 Mins
 
Back
Top