Top Premier footie ace is 'on cocaine'

• Thread starter Thread starter CtPauley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 139
  • Views Views 16K
Like that line. They accuse them then say "we're not accusing the players of doping"....**** off.

Remember now why I try to avoid these sort of programmes. Normally incredibly flawed and full of ifs and buts.

This show is making me so angry. Anybody who is taking it seriously, please stop, it is totally stupid, like I mean literally the biggest load of ***** ever. No idea what Channel 4 were trying to achieve..

The testosterone thing is ridiculous, making a meal out of literally nothing.

What a joke.

"our investigation has shown there is gaping holes in the drug investigation process blah blah blah."

no, what it's shown is, your investigation is appaling and that you've produced a show and got viewers off of hype.

Actually raging. what a load of ****.

As an aside, if anyone wants to know just why SAF was so angry with the Beeb over Panorama's program that involved his son, this is the kind of **** poor investigating and baseless accusations they did. Different channel, same old ****.

Actually raging. what a load of ****.

As an aside, if anyone wants to know just why SAF was so angry with the Beeb over Panorama's program that involved his son, this is the kind of **** poor investigating and baseless accusations they did. Different channel, same old ****.

Well it did one thing well. Kept the anti-footballer/footballing brigade happy. Nothing more.

this wasnt journalism, it was a hatchet job

Pretty much. It was just....tbh can't think of any suitable words without going into a foul mouth tirade lol. It was just so incredibly mish-mashed and incredibly flawed. It did absolutely nothing except waste an hour of peoples lives that they'll never get back thanks to that shambles.

How secrectly obtained documents count as evidence is beyond me, also why go to the trouble of naming gary o'connor but not the 3 england internationals?

Downing apparently loved the stuff whilst at boro.

I have read every post and am delighted I never knew of this programme yesterday! I feel like I've lost 10 minutes of my life reading the thread!!!!!

Couple of things, cocaine and cannabis, no way performance enhancing drugs!!!!! And no, I do not condone premiership, or any footballer using them, I'm just saying, they will not aid your game/training! The testosterone is different, that is cheating.

3 ex England stars, probably super injunctions!

I have read every post and am delighted I never knew of this programme yesterday! I feel like I've lost 10 minutes of my life reading the thread!!!!!

Couple of things, cocaine and cannabis, no way performance enhancing drugs!!!!! And no, I do not condone premiership, or any footballer using them, I'm just saying, they will not aid your game/training! The testosterone is different, that is cheating.

3 ex England stars, probably super injunctions!

Coke can enhance your performance-they stated that. Makes you more aware and alert. On the flipside, can make you mistime tackles. Potentially injuring someone.

Coke can enhance your performance-they stated that. Makes you more aware and alert. On the flipside, can make you mistime tackles. Potentially injuring someone.

I seriously despute this, not that they said this because I can well believe they said it. But as you watched it and saw it's sensationalist style of reporting, they would want to make the viewer believe that cocaine was a positive influence on footballers careers, at that level, no way!

This is my personal opionion on the teams I've played for and against in Edmonton District Sunday league, some entire teams would have been up all night taking it, they were poor teams, I never got the impression that any of those sides where at an advantage, rather they would be better off in bed!

I seriously despute this, not that they said this because I can well believe they said it. But as you watched it and saw it's sensationalist style of reporting, they would want to make the viewer believe that cocaine was a positive influence on footballers careers, at that level, no way!

This is my personal opionion on the teams I've played for and against in Edmonton District Sunday league, some entire teams would have been up all night taking it, they were poor teams, I never got the impression that any of those sides where at an advantage, rather they would be better off in bed!

Well being up all night for a start wouldnt help much. If they had no coke and had been up all night I expect they would be even *******!!

It's a stimulant, increases awareness and energy levels. It increases athletic performance.

EDIT: "Cocaine increases alertness, feelings of well-being and euphoria, energy and motor activity, feelings of competence and sexuality. Athletic performance may be enhanced in sports where sustained attention and endurance is required."

Cocaine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back