Top Premier footie ace is 'on cocaine'

• Thread starter Thread starter CtPauley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 139
  • Views Views 16K
what time is this program on, may watch it any way

Gettin ****** off already and it's only 5 minutes in.......

lol is it that bad?

Lets just say they didn't waste any time laying into Kolo Tourre. And I'm just wondering how they "obtained" all these documents.........

Lets just say they didn't waste any time laying into Kolo Tourre. And I'm just wondering how they "obtained" all these documents.........

and who was this Hammond guy? just switched it over for a second and they were talking about him?.

and who was this Hammond guy? just switched it over for a second and they were talking about him?.

Elvis Hammond. Started off with Fulham now at a non league club.

Lee Thorpe and Elvis Hammond.

2 ex-Rovers players :/

Very surprised to see an Everton player mentioned though. Didn't mention a name however

Is it as **** as i thought it'd be?

Last edited:
Is it as hsit as i thought it'd be?

Well it started off with a slaughtering of Tourre (well slaughtering imo), but it looks like their doing their best to obtain as many names as possible via "obtained" documents so they can expose them. Definately feels like a bit of anti-football bias going on. Will give it a bit longer

Oh right, it was covered up with any injury but was actually a 6 month ban. Apparently Arsenal did a similar thing with Rosicky because it is largely rumoured he failed a in house drugs test a few years ago.

Some interesting things though. Like the Iron drips, and calfs blood treatment. If it's legal though....why put it in a programme dealing with illegal things?

I'd love to know who the Liverpool player is who had a drugs test abandoned.

Have the mentioned the 'ace' yet?

that's who the top premier footie ace was? my days.

Knew this was going to happen. It's *****, such a load of non-starting points, they make a point, can't back it up well enough, then move on. Absolute garbage.

'Player A' is Michael Owen I think.

They might as well have named Ace Ventura... surely more of an 'ace' than Garry O'Connor.

that's who the top premier footie ace was? my days.

Knew this was going to happen. It's *****, such a load of non-starting points, they make a point, can't back it up well enough, then move on. Absolute garbage.

'Player A' is Michael Owen I think.

Its the kind of nonsense you'd find in the sun. Do they really think people cant see through the gaping holes in this?

I did say hours ago that it was Garry O'Connor. Very happy I decided to record it and watch the soaps/football today instead :)

Back