Top Premier footie ace is 'on cocaine'

• Thread starter Thread starter CtPauley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 139
  • Views Views 16K
Think Gerrard is definately an outside bet.....as he hasn't gone anywhere.

Last edited:
Would be stupid if it turns out it was Mutu as we already know he had problems. Just hope it isent a Chelsea player otherwise i couldnt care less lol.

Would be stupid if it turns out it was Mutu as we already know he had problems. Just hope it isent a Chelsea player otherwise i couldnt care less lol.

Wouldn't be surprised if they did name Mutu tbh. These programmes love nothing more than to retell stories that are a few years old to get viewing figures up. Same with papers-to get sales up. Suspect it's going to be nothing more than a retelling of something we all knew about.

Robbie Keane? Doesn't play in the PL anymore, but it could have been filmed whilst he was here. Went for a big money move to Liverpool, and back and turned into a useless player.

Last edited:
Alan Hutton.

Tell you what, I'd laugh my **** off if it was him. No bad thing: at least we could then play Herd at RB.

More to the point, isn't cocaine performance-enhancing? If so, I reckon Hutton's been undersubscribed. ;)

Last edited:
When they say 'on cocaine' how can they possibly speculate that this footballer uses it regularly? Just because somebody failed a drugs test doesn't mean they are a druggie, may have taken it one night, could have even been weeks before the test. And I know drugs are bad, mmkay, but this programme sounds dodgy and seems like it's been made purely because the producer or whatever is anti-football for whatever reason.

When they say 'on cocaine' how can they possibly speculate that this footballer uses it regularly? Just because somebody failed a drugs test doesn't mean they are a druggie, may have taken it one night, could have even been weeks before the test. And I know drugs are bad, mmkay, but this programme sounds dodgy and seems like it's been made purely because the producer or whatever is anti-football for whatever reason.

My thoughts too. Wouldn't trust this programme one bit to uncover the "truth"

my money is on Paul Koncesky.... because he looks like the guy from hitman and it wouldn't surprise me :P

Vidic as a man who had a straight nose.

Dimitar Berbatov as a hard-working target man.

Ryan Giggs as... I dunno, someone human.

Darren Fletcher as a world class midfielder.

I just felt the necessity to add that. :)

could be like Richard Gasquet....
Richard Gasquet escaped a lengthy doping ban Wednesday when the International Tennis Federation's tribunal panel ruled that he inadvertently took cocaine by kissing a woman in a nightclub.

To Everyone naming TV5, Its say in the OP he was sold for multimillions from his club.. I'm pretty sure TV5 is still at Arsenal..

Back