Top Scorer - Become a Striker

Name: Brane Ormso
D.O.B (day / month): 02/12
City of Birth: Newcastle
Nationality: English
2nd Nationality (not mandatory):
Spoken Languages (max 2): English, Geordie (it's a different language afterall) if not then Spanish
Height (cm): 183
Weight (kg): 82.5

Position: STRIKER
Stronger Foot (L or R): Right
Weak Foot Rating (1-15): 15

3 Best Technical Attributes: Finishing, technique, heading
3 Best Mental
Attributes: Composure, Anticipation, Desicions
3 Best Physical
Attributes: Pace, strength, agility

Preferred Moves (max 2): shoots with power, likes to break offside trap

Order from Highest to Lowest - Ambition, Loyalty, Professionalism: Professionalism, Ambition, Loyalty

Favourite Club (max 1): Newcastle
Disliked Clubs (max 2): Sunderland

Hello, all!

Thanks, Average Joe!

I feel that 18 players is enough for European top clubs. And I don't want to create any more new players

REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!

INTRODUCTION

The new era begins with unemployment. But hey, thats how everything starts.

Everyone was born in 2003 and potential ability -10. Current ability was automatically put by the Editor. Right now is your chance to see if everything seems correct about Your PRO. If I made a mistake (birthday, place of birth etc), let me know.

RITCHIE ANDREWS
View attachment 12534View attachment 12533

DEREK ARU'UN
View attachment 12531View attachment 12532

CHRIS BALL
View attachment 12529View attachment 12530

CHRISTOPHER BURNS
View attachment 12479View attachment 12528

HUGO CALDEIRA
View attachment 12527

CRISTIAN FERRI
View attachment 12480View attachment 12526

IVAN IVANOVICH
View attachment 12524View attachment 12525

YETI JONES
View attachment 12522View attachment 12523

JEDI KNIGHT
View attachment 12521

SHANE LAWMAN
View attachment 12520View attachment 12519

HANNIBAL LECTER
View attachment 12517View attachment 12518

HUGO LETELLIER
View attachment 12515View attachment 12516

PUSTI MALAKA
View attachment 12514

BRANE ORMSO
View attachment 12512View attachment 12513

DANIEL PORTER
View attachment 12510View attachment 12511

HAMPUS SILVERHOLT
View attachment 12508View attachment 12509

ALLAN TELSTAR
View attachment 12507

ARES VLAD
View attachment 12505View attachment 12506

ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE
View attachment 12504

Here, my friends, we can see the enemies. Some are friendly enemies, for example Jedi Knight and Pusti Malaka, because both will be competing for Australias international team spot. And then we have Hannibal Lecter, an infamous cannibal, and Shane Lawman, unknown whether his ancestors were police officers or just mowers - Lawman will either chase after Lecter or be eaten by him, either way a tasty competition.

Luckily no person here has the same club as favourite, less competition on the club front.

It is time to find a club or be clubbed to death. The choice is yours.

Last edited:
INTRODUCTION

The new era begins with unemployment. But hey, thats how everything starts.

Everyone was born in 2003 and potential ability -10. Current ability was automatically put by the Editor. Right now is your chance to see if everything seems correct about Your PRO. If I made a mistake (birthday, place of birth etc), let me know.

CHRISTOPHER BURNS
View attachment 1203977

Sign for Rangers! I can't see my guys stats mate. Looks good so far though!

I've never played one of these before....do I choose my club??

I've never played one of these before....do I choose my club??

No, you don't. Basically everyoe will start unemployed and i will sim the game and in the end we will see who was the best striker. There will also be a few questionnaires with rewards to give you a chance to make you PRO better

I like these sort of saves. Give you something different. Unfortunately though with previous years I’ve had people unable to find a club and retire before they reach 20 years of age. Hopefully that doesn’t happen.

Ah man, a poacher with 3 concentration, 6 decisions, 8 work rate and 8 vision!

He's going to need a **** of a lof of mental coaching!

Edit....and 4 determination ergh

Ah man, a poacher with 3 concentration, 6 decisions, 8 work rate and 8 vision!

He's going to need a **** of a lof of mental coaching!

Edit....and 4 determination ergh
At least With that determination, decisions and woorkrate he won't be able to go through with eating a person

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

I think I may have created a Russian improvement on Crouch. A target man with pace now there is a novelty.

Hey Telstar
You Make A Mistake On My Birth
My Birth Is 30/07/2001 Not 30/07/2003

Hey, the year of birth is the same on everyone. If you look at the form I asked you to fill, you can see I asked only for you day and month

IS THIS YOUR FIRST TIME?!

This is the time of firsts. First clubs, first apps, first goals, first assists, first awards, first international call ups and so on.
Today we will see who are the first of the firsts.

View attachment 12340
First we see that only 3 players haven't found a club by 31st of August. Interestingly only the unemployed have been called up for international duty. Probably because they are from Australia and don't have a lot of talent anyways. So they call up people who work part time as a teacher or a mechanic.

The only Russian was signed by Lokomotiv Moscow and is working on 9 € per week. That is even less what a cashier makes, seriously. But hey, theres good news also - at least it's in euros not rubles. More money for you Ivan, good for you.

The luckiest might be our dutch friends, both having joined Ajax, a club with, I dare say, the perfect youth facilities and system. It seems like they will be lifelong friendly enemies. Friends when representing their nation and club, but enemies when it comes to "who will get the top spot". Aru'un is already ahead of Telstar having made four appearances already for the first team. To be fair Telstar did join Ajax much later.

Then we have Christopher Burns. He is a child who has dreamed his whole life of playing for the great Rangers. Well it is a dream come true for our young friend, who has made a substitute appearance for the Rangers, playing with his heroes.

We can't forget about Hampus Silverholt. He has been first choice for striker position for the last six games in his club. He made his debut only 2 days after having joined Falkenbergs FF. He has scored a brace twice, but hat trick still seem too far away for him. Also Daniel Porter is Key Player in his club, having made 7 apps and scoring 4 goals.

And then we have the lucky bastards. The ******* who got signed for a great club on the first try: Hannibal Lecter (AC Milan, also his favourite club, I hate him), Shane Lawman (Liverpool), Brane Ormso (Leicester, actually don't know why I included him, it is a so-so club), Hugo Letellier (AS Monaco, they will probably sell him for 100 mil in 5 years or so), Hugo Caldeira (FC Porto, a great club where to grow) and of course I must include Ivan Ivanovich (Lokomotiv Mocow, with his huge wages, I'm almost jealous).

FIRST ONE TO FIND A CLUB - Derek Aru'un (Ajax), second one was Ivanovich - he was probably hungry and was offered 9 euros per week and he was like "9 euros, with that i could buy 6 potatoes instead of the 3 I steal every week."

FIRST ONE TO GET AN INJURY - Chris Ball (Bournemouth) - he is also the highest valued player, i guess the think highly of injury prone players there; too bad for Ritchie Andrews, who was 3 days too late.