Top Scorer - Become a Striker

Valued at £4.1 million at just 14 years old. By the time I'm 18 I'll be breaking transfer records....if I can stay fit of course (Chris Ball)

Good that most have found clubs. Do you have the Australian A-League running in the game? if not any chance you could add it in once the first season is finished? As i mentioned in an above post i've had similar games and some are unable to find clubs. Being the 3 who havent found clubs are all Australian (either 1st or 2nd nationlality) then it may increase the chances of being picked up by an A-League club and kicking on from there. If you do though then i guess it hard luck and all we can do is hope.

Hey 9 Euros in Russia will keep Ivan's family in potatoes and vodka for a month so effectively he's a millionaire lol.

Valued at £4.1 million at just 14 years old. By the time I'm 18 I'll be breaking transfer records....if I can stay fit of course (Chris Ball)
Alternatively the way these sort of games play out you will get a major injury at 16 and retired by 20. It happens all the time.

Good that most have found clubs. Do you have the Australian A-League running in the game? if not any chance you could add it in once the first season is finished? As i mentioned in an above post i've had similar games and some are unable to find clubs. Being the 3 who havent found clubs are all Australian (either 1st or 2nd nationlality) then it may increase the chances of being picked up by an A-League club and kicking on from there. If you do though then i guess it hard luck and all we can do is hope.

its just hard luck and you better start hoping :D

Ivan wants a pay rise to 10 Euros and a years worth of food for his donkey.

HALF A SEASON LATER

Half a season might be over but there is still a **** of a time left to make your mark on this world.

View attachment 12179

As we can see Yeti Jones stil has not found a club for himself. But that does not stop him from being the most successful one of us on international stage. He has made 5 apps for U21 team and scored in almost all of those games.

View attachment 12178

View attachment 12177

And for a few months Jones has attracted the attention of some "good" English clubs. We shall see if he decides to sign or keep on banging goals for Wales U21.

Meanwhile there has been an inflation in Russia and even 9€ per week is not enough for poor Ivan. So he has gone back to begging for potatoes on the streets, so that he could make vodka. Sometimes he does play for Lokomotiv U18 team.

View attachment 12174

Daniel Porter took his chance at Swindon and is the second one to break into the first team (first one was Silverholt, Swedish season ended). He has played in 26 apps and scored 13 goals. He has lead Swindon to 9th place in Sky Bet League Two and is the 3rd top scorer in league. And he isn't far away from the top spot.

View attachment 12173

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Telstar
WTF Why I Sign FC Porto I Hate Them I Should Have Sign U Leiria Or Maybe Academica
I No Wonder Why I Chose Them[/FONT]

Hugo, have you even read any of my replies to you? I have explained many times what this game is...

Melbourne Victory.... Yuck.

Oh well lets hope i can leave them soon.

FIRST SEASON

I was an interesting season with 2 players passing the 1 million mark. Few players became immediately first choice attacker. And on failed to find a club. Almost everyone who has a club made the debut for first team, except only one.

ALL PLAYERS

View attachment 11882
View attachment 11874
View attachment 11875
View attachment 11876
View attachment 11877
View attachment 11878
View attachment 11879
View attachment 11880
View attachment 11881
View attachment 11891
View attachment 11883
View attachment 11884
View attachment 11885
View attachment 11886
View attachment 11887
View attachment 11888
View attachment 11889
View attachment 11890

Christopher Burns is the first one to be offered a professional contract, making him the highest paid striker among us.

Our Italian Cristian Ferri is wanted by Manchester City - will he be the next Mario Balotelli? if so, i bet he will be asking "WHY ALWAYS ME?"

Hugo Letellier might be exchanging on French giang for another, with PSG wanting to ****** him from AS Monaco.

Meanwhile young Hampus Silverholt is being kept an eye on by the likes of Liverpool, Lyon, Bayern and Juventus. Will he exchange being the first one on the team sheet for being another one in the reserves?

After an impressive season at Swindon (where he led the team one position higher than expected at the start of the season, 9th) Daniel Porter might be looking for a way out. Lucky for him that the top English clubs are interested in his services.

And last but not least, we have the mysterious Yeti, the only man in the world who is poorer than Ivan Ivanovich. English not-so-good teams, like Crewe, Derby and Millwall are interested in him. Will he decide to stay single or not - find out in our next episode.

COMPARISON

attachment.php

Last edited:
Well I won the U18 division cup with Bournemouth and my value has reached £6 million already! Hopefully I'll get a few more cup games under my belt next season!

It's pretty cool Lecter signed with Milan but he isn't going to get any game time!

SEASON 2

Now that the second season is over, let's take a look how our little pros did. Are they closer to beating Messi's and Ronaldo's records or not. Is Ivanovich still working for bread crumbs? Is Jones still unemployed? Is Caldeira still at a club he hates? Who is most valuable and who broke into the first team?

HERE WE GO!

RITCHIE ANDREWS
HPRv33im.jpg

Ritchie is a simple Peruvian boy. He just wants to make shitload of money. He is currently earning 60€ per week and will be earning 500€ p/w after his professional contract begins. He is an ambitious kid, whose dream is to become Barcelona's top man. He wants to be the Peruvian Messi. He is also thinking of leaving Universitario, because he embarrassed himself there. He pulled his groin, when he was kicking the ball. That's something that stays with you all the time.

DEREK ARU'UN

Derek is our first super star. He made his big break through season at just 17 years old. The Bristol City supporter made his first appearance for Holland mens team also and if that is not a sign of a great player, i don't know what is. He played against Austria and was subbed off on the 51st minute having embarrassed himself with a score of 6.6. Luckily his second game against Bosnia& Herzegovina was a success, 1 goal, 8.7 rating, 90 min played. Only problem is that there is a rumor going around in Amsterdam that Aru'un was born a woman.

CHRIS BALL

Mr. Ball has had 6 injuries in his time here. But none of the too serious, with only one injury having lasted longer than 7 days - a broken collarbone. He also broke a Premier League record - Youngest Goalscorer, 15 years 339 days. But that did not stop Bournemouth from being relegated. It's a shame.

CHRISTOPHER BURNS

Our young Scottish prodigy is living a dream. Favourite clubs key player, highest wage, first international apps and goals. Debut was a bit disappointing for everyone (3-0 loss to Croatia), but next 2 games the won 3-0 against Armenia and Faroe Islands with Burns scoring in both games.

HUGO CALDEIRA

Future Portuguese Ronaldo? Perhaps. But at the moment he reminds me more of his teammate Soares. Even though he hates hhis club, he is enjoying his time there and hopes to break into the first team in his third season. His wage is an impressive 0.0% of clubs total wage bill. A record of sorts. In reality he is quite the record breaker - European Champions Cup youngest player to appear in a match, Porto's youngest player to score, Portuguese PL and also Porto's youngest player to appear in a match. He was also substitute in FC Porto's Seasonal Best Eleven.

CHRIASTIAN FERRI

Son of an Italian fisherman is currently overwhelmed by the interest shown in him. All the greats, Juventus, Man City, Man Utd, Tottenham, Chelsea, Liverpool, are interested in him. Okay maybe not all greats, but at least some good and some better clubs. Ferri himself would rather go to Juventus, his papa's favourite club. If he does go back to his homeland, at least he will learn from the best - Ronaldo, Mandzukic and Dybala. Added bonus will be his competition with Moise Kean.

IVAN IVANOVICH

My favourite player. He has had quite the journey. You could even say he is a Russian journeyman. Or from rags to lesser rags? From 9€ p/w to 1200€ p/w. The russian dream. The Moscow born man is also an avid gym visitor. His last time there he was lifting such great weights that he even tore his abdominal muscle. Who says you can't hurt yourself by lifting 10kg...

YETI JONES

Clubless, jobless, homeless. But still optimistic. A lot of teams are still interested in him. Like bournemouth, Derby, Burton and Colchester. Will he join Chris Ball as a teammate at Bournemouth - maybe. Or maybe he is just very indecisive. Or maybe Charles Boyle is just undercover.

JEDI KNIGHT

Our lord and saviour is not in a galaxay far away. He is just on the other side of the globe, in Australia. However he was not a saviour in his debut game for Australia having lost to Algeria 1-0. He was named in Hyunday A-League young player of the year shortlist, but it was just a bit too far out of his reach.

SHANE LAWMAN

Sadly youth goals are not what we are after...

HANNIBAL LECTER

Who said eating your competition wasn't the answer. I certainly know it wasn't Luis Suarez. Hannibal is Luis Suarez's ******* son and both share the same proclivities toward human flesh. Maybe that's why he hasn't trained as much? When he joine Milan, Gattuso asked him "You're one of Luis Suarez's, aren't you?" as the facial similarity was so close.

HUGO LETELLIER

The baguette loving Hugo has formed a friendship with his Polish teammate Kamil Glik. They probably bonded over their countries history as they were heard leaving the hotel saying "**** Germans!". We will see where that leads them. Maybe to GULAG with Ivan.

PUSTI MALAKA

If you look closely you can see the ambition and pure desire in Malaka's almost indistinguishable black eyes in his profile picture (his profile pic is in his overview picture), which is why he won the Hyunday A-League young player of the year not Jedi. And that why he has been injured only once and for only 3 days. Nothing can keep him down. Pusti Malaka is pure desire, an unstoppable force, an immovable object, the perfect man.

BRANE ORMSO

Being still in his chilhood, playing with his childhood friends, Brane Ormso has no idea that he will most likely put into the world of grown up next season, where he has to prove his worth or just stop.

DANIEL PORTER

After 2 incredible season at Swindon and Sky Bet League 2, he impressed former England giants manchester United. he is the biggest transfer in transfer fee but second biggest transfer in club wise this season. Dubbed to be the new Michael Owen, will he make United glorious in the present also not just in the past? Only time will tell.

HAMPUS SILVERHOLT

The bigest transfer. From a small Swedish club to true European giants. He could not have done better. The greatest sucess story so far. Now only to overthrow Lewandowski and the he is in the promised land.

ALLAN TELSTAR

Telstar is lurking in the shadows. Waiting for his time or rather waiting patiently till Aru'un gets injured or makes a mistake so severe he has to be benched. Allan is the ultimate manipulator. He has been whispering terrible rumors about Derek for months now, hoping he will get transferred away nad he can take Ajax to Champions League winners himself.

ARES VLAD

Vampire. That is what people say about him. He is a goal scoring vampire. They say that he sucks the hopes and dreams of his opposition by scoring so many goals, that they just retire and never play the game again, not even with their kids. Even the manager is scared to bench Vlad, because he might just give him depression. Ares Vlad is the one that kids will be telling their kid and their kids kids. He will be a Romanina legend.

EVERYONE COMPARED