Top Scorer - Become a Striker

Man I Probaly So Bad At Playing With Porto
I Hope Will Get A 3 Year Loan At Estoril So I Can Leave Porto In 2023

Brane aint done nothing this year! 18 goals in 30 odd noncompetitive games and 1 goal in 3 U21 games isn't too bad for a 16 year old but needs to start getting games for the first team!

Hey 9 euros to over 1k means Ivan is now a Roublenaire just think of all that wodka my man can get for that. Seriously however, it is time to move to the capitalist pigs in the West and earn some Euros for mama. Lol Forget last years beast from the East I can guarantee Ivan will be the new Beast, just as soon as his club lets him leave mother Russia.

37 goals in 66 games, now that's a record I can live with! Hopefully my time in League 2 will keep me grounded and concentrated!

With Bournemouth being relegated to the Championship some of their bigger strikers might leave and I might get regular first team foot all next season now! Still, happy to have broken the premier league goalscorer record and I'm now worth over 12 million!

Malaka looking good so far. Not sure about the wages... Only earning enough for 2-3 kebabs a week.

Malaka looking good so far. Not sure about the wages... Only earning enough for 2-3 kebabs a week.
You should join Ivan and get a huge pay rise. Ivan's wages have increased from a bottle of vodka to 100 bottles of vodka a week (and it is the vodka the Tsar use to drink to boot).

SEASON 3

Lets see who has the most goals and appearances. Who has been the best for their nation. Who has transferred.

ANDREWS

Andrews feels that he has accomplished everything he can in his home and is looking for a way out to Europe. He will be joining Braga to compete with Hugo Caldeira for the Portuguese title.

ARU'UN

One of the best with him being the top choice for the best club in Holland. Total played 2590 minutes this season

BALL

Bournemouth wunderkind has banged the club up to Premier League after the devastating Season 2. Stoke is interested in him. But I believe he will stay in Bournemouth or leave only for a bigger club.
BURNS

Burns is a bit weird man. He got a chance to play at his childhood dream club, but chose to leave for Leicester in England. Should have stayed in Rangers, because now he has to compete with Brane Ormso.

CALDEIRA

Caldeira did become a key player this season like he predicted last time. He might be leaving for Manchester United and possible champions league glory.

FERRI

The Italian failed once again to bring something more than a mid table finish for Brentford.

IVANOVICH

Though not working for bottle of crappy vodka per week anymore and being a first team choice, he only managed to get 8 apps this season.

JONES

This is just sad. If he does not find a club by 15th of August I will move him to the most reputable club that is interested in him.

KNIGHT

This Jedi failed to kill any kids nor score many goals. This is what happens if you think Australia is part of Europe and wants to participate in Eurovision.

LAWMAN

A dissapointing loan for Shane.

LECTER

19 games but only 2 goals. At least he is not rotting in Milan reserves.

LETELLIER

This toad-eater is one of the few who managed to have a half decent loan.

MALAKA

The Australian Ivan would move to europe if only clubs were interested in him.

ORMSO

Ormso will have competition as Burns will challenge him for top striker position. However impossible it might seem - he did have a completely injury freeseason.

PORTER

Manchester United decided that the red devil in training was more suited for youth games and thats where he spent the whole season. But thats what happens when the like of Rashford and Lukaku are in your team.

SILVERHOLT

This season he guided FC Bayern II to third position in 3. Liga, next season he will guide FC Bayern to first in Bundesliga.

TELSTAR

A mere shadow of Aru'un. Go to Barca or smth Aru'un. Leave my boy alone.

VLAD

This blood sucker will be moving further east to Spartak Moscow for 10M+ to steal Ivans vodka.

ALL

QUESTIONNAIRE

1. Winner of "World Golden Ball"

2. 3rd Place of "World Footballer of the Year"

3. Winner of "Best Player in Europe"

4. Winner of "European Golden Shoe"

5. Winner of EURO 2020

6. Top Scorer of European Champions League

All winners can choose an award that suits them from here: "add another nationality of your choice", "change clubs", "increase 2 attributes by 2 points", "send on loan to a club of your choice"

When you answer the questionnaire, please, also add your award choice also.

Ronaldo

2. 3rd Place of "World Footballer of the Year"
Edinson Cavani

3. Winner of "Best Player in Europe"
Neymar

Luuk De Jong

5. Winner of EURO 2020
England

6. Top Scorer of European Champions Leagues
Sergio Aguero

Award: Change Club to Norwich City why because Peter Crouch played there once (on loan) and potatoes grow there....

Last edited:
Another season and another payrise for the Russian. Despite only 8 first team apperances he still manages to get runner up in the Russian Young player of the year and earn a cap for the national side. Next season may just be a very important one not just for the vodka industry in Russia but for this young star in the making.

1. NEYMAR
2.NEYMAR
3.MBAPPE
4.MBAPPE
5. FRANCE
6.MBAPPE

increase finishing and positioning

1. Winner of "World Golden Ball" LIONEL MESSI

2. 3rd Place of "World Footballer of the Year" LUIS SUAREZ

3. Winner of "Best Player in Europe" LIONEL MESSI

KYLIAN MBAPPE

5. Winner of EURO 2020 SPAIN

6. Top Scorer of European Champions League LIONEL MESSI

INCREASE 2 ATTRIBUTES BY 2 POINTS = BRAVERY AND WORK RATE

1. Winner of "World Golden Ball" Messi

2. 3rd Place of "World Footballer of the Year" Salah

3. Winner of "Best Player in Europe" Messi

4. Winner of "European Golden Shoe" Mbappe

5. Winner of EURO 2020 England

6. Top Scorer of European Champions League Lewandowski

Increase Determination and Positioning

1. Winner of "World Golden Ball" Messi

2. 3rd Place of "World Footballer of the Year" Neymar

3. Winner of "Best Player in Europe" Messi

4. Winner of "European Golden Shoe" Pogba

5. Winner of EURO 2020 Poland

6. Top Scorer of European Champions League Lewandowski

Loan to Queens Park Rangers

1/ Messi
2/ Neymar
3/ Ronaldo
4/ Mbappe
5/ Germany
6/ Paulo Dybala

If i win can i change clubs to Wolverhampton Wanderers please.

1/Lionel Messi
2/Neymar
3/Lionel Messi
4/Cristiano Ronaldo
5/Spain
6/Lionel Messi

Change clubs to Crystal Palace.

I Pretty Sure I Hope I Not Sign For Manchester United
That Will Ruin The Chances To Playing
Maybe I Think Lyon Or Maybe Schalke 04 Could Be Suit Teams To Playing

Messi