Top Scorer - Become a Striker

The top striker slot at Leicester is mine Brane Ormso! Not too fussed about moving from Rangers as I made an early impact there and hopefully use Leicester as my next stepping stone! Not going to become the best whilst at Rangers or Leicester.

1. Winner of "World Golden Ball"
Salah

2. 3rd Place of "World Footballer of the Year"

Pogba

3. Winner of "Best Player in Europe"

Sa;ah

4. Winner of "European Golden Shoe"
Mbappe

5. Winner of EURO 2020

France

6. Top Scorer of European Champions League

Salah

Can Brane Ormso increase his concentration and positioning

Messi

Eden Hazard

Messi

Cristiano Ronaldo

5. Winner of EURO 2020

Holland

Luis Suarez

Yeti Jones

Change club to QPR

1. Winner of "World Golden Ball" --> Messi

2. 3rd Place of "World Footballer of the Year" --> Salah

3. Winner of "Best Player in Europe" --> Messi

4. Winner of "European Golden Shoe" --> Cristiano Ronaldo

5. Winner of EURO 2020 --> France

6. Top Scorer of European Champions League --> Cristiano Ronaldo

Please increase finishing and strength by 2 if I get it!

1. Winner of "World Golden Ball" --> Ronaldo

2. 3rd Place of "World Footballer of the Year" --> Neymar (IDK)

3. Winner of "Best Player in Europe" --> Ronaldo

4. Winner of "European Golden Shoe" --> Cristiano Ronaldo

5. Winner of EURO 2020 --> Portugal (Maybe Portugal Will Do It Again)

6. Top Scorer of European Champions League --> Cristiano Ronaldo
Change Club To Lyon

Derek

1. Derek Aru'un
2. Derek Aru'un
3. Derek Aru'un
4. Derek Aru'un
5. Derek Aru'un
6. Derek Aru'un

If I win, please at 2 attribute points to Derek Aru'un's work rate and bravery

QUESTIONNAIRE

No winners.

No winners

Knight moved to Wolves.
Malaka moved to Ajax.
Caldeira moved to Lyon.

Ferri moved to Chrystal Palace.
Jones moved to QPR.
Letellier finishing and strength increased by 2.
CALDEIRA CAN PICK A SECOND AWARD!

5. Winner of EURO 2020

No winners.

No winners.

Messi must have had a really poor season not to be selected for anything lol. Oh well more cheap wodka for Ivan he didn't really want to go to Norwich.

It really was probably a bad idea to move where there are already 2 of you but I just want that good coaching

SEASON 4

Some got to boost the their abilities etc from the questionnaire, before season 4. Let's see if it paid off.

ANDREWS

He transferred to Braga for 575k. He filledx in the empty place left in Portugal after Caldeira left.

ARU'UN

Aru'un stepped away from his youth club to become the highest valued player. He brought the lightning and thunder with him to Germany, where he managed to steer RB Leipzig to Bundesliga runners up.

BALL

This time mr. Ball took media predictions seriously and finished only one placce below the expected line-up, 13th. Ha has got some minor interest from Newcastle, who finished 11th.

BURNS

Burns went to Leicester for 22 million euros and it seems like a match made in heaven. Finishing 10th, they just only missed out on Europe by two places

CALDEIRA

Caldeira finally managed to move away from his hated Porto. He ended up in France (he is probably eating frogs with Letellier) and became the highest paid player. He was also 2nd top goal scorer in league with 22 goals. Belotti was 1st with 27 goals.

FERRI

Seems like the transfer to Chrystal Palace was a mistake since they were relegated from Premier League. Or maybe he did on purpose to get more game time in Championship.

IVANOVICH

The Russian Giant might be moving to Valencia to inspire fear to his enemies and teach spaniards to drink vodka. Will this be the break away from potatoes?

JONES

Jones was lucky to get a transfer and has finally started to develop into something resembling a football player.

KNIGHT

Australians first season in England was somewhat successful. Wolves finished 3rd but failed to qualify for promotion.

LAWMAN

Lawman finally went on loan where he got to play, although it was disappointing. Nine goals in 34 games.

LECTER

The fast cannibal was 5th top scorer in Serie B (12 goals, first place was Davide Merola with 19 goals). The cannibal might not be as goalhungry as he is fleshhungry.

LETELLIER

A bad season for this baguette loving frenchman as he only scored 8 goals in Ligue 1. 15 goals in total in 52 games.

MALAKA

This wannabe Steve Irwin made a big mnistake coming to Ajax. He was lucky to get 4 first team appearences.

ORMSO

Atletico Madrid, Manchester City or Newcastle. Brane has got some decisions to make. Where to go. I suggested Atletico for his developement but he has ignored me. We shall wait and see.

PORTER

Porter is thinking about going on loan after sitting on bench for 2.5 seasons.

SILVERHOLT

The swedish wonderkid is absolutely furious. He has requested to be transferred. Bayern is currently asking 19.75 million for him.

TELSTAR

After Aru'un left, Telstar got the fame he had always dreamt of. But I am afraid that his chase of fame is what brings him down. Although he did become Eredivisie top goal scorer with 15 goals. Second to fourth place were Paciencia, Neres and Goncalves with 14 goals.

VLAD

Tranferred for 9 mill to Spartak Moscow the Romanian won the league title right in front of Ivan's nose.

ALL

Yeah Be Goalscorer In France
I Really Hate That I Chose Porto Over Benfica
Or Maybe Two Or Three Year Loan At Segunda Liga Or Maybe Midtable Primeira Liga

Valencia seems a good option for young Ivan. He may even be able to mix the sangria with some wodka and teach those Spaniards a thing or two about real drink. It could go pearshaped however, if the Russian secret police and the Russian Mafia have anything to do with it....

Well Ormso's favourite team are Newcastle, wonder where he will go if anywhere

SEASON 5

ALL

Highest valued player is Christopher Burns (also most expensive scottish player) (helped his team reach 8th ith the hopes of repeating 15/16 season in the near future) and next is Hugo Caldeira, who has been in perfect goal scoring form for the past 3 seasons. Hugo Caldeira has had only 3 injuries during the last 3 seasons and none of the serious (4 injuries in 5 seasons).

Highest paid player Derek Aru'un has kept his medium goalscoring form in Germany - not bat, not good. Leipzing finised second, right behind Bayern München. Derek failed to reach TOP 5 Scorer leaderboard.
But Allan Telstar did. He was 4th with 15 league goals. This shows what one successful season with Ajax can do - transfer you for 23 mil to German top club Borussia Dortmund in order to finish the league in 4th place instead on first.
So we shall move over to Malaka and look how he fared as his first season as top choice striker at Ajax has finished. He already has interest from Atletico, Inter, Valencia and PSG. MMMMM, fourth place, here I come. Malaka had a good season, having statistically scored in every other match.

One of the biggest transfers this season was made by Christian Ferri. After a successful half-season in championship with Crystal Palace, Manchester City decided to pick up the poor Italian for 50 million pounds. Making him the second player in Leaderboard "Transfer Fees Received" with 51 mil.
First one is none other than Chris Ball. Zinedine Zidane decided to splash some cash on one of the best up and coming homegrown stars. The 77 million fee allowed him to start 2 games and score 2 goals. But it did make him the most expensive english player.

The second best National youth team player is baguette-loving Hugo Letellier (31 goals in 30 games). The strong almost-perfect-finisher bagged 20 goals and got 5 place in top scorers in Ligue 1, just behind Caldeira with 18 goals. Letellier's bad luck does not end there. His club, AS Monaco also finished just 1 point behind Caldeira's club (OL, 2nd, 82 pts; AS Monaco, 3rd, 81 pts).
The best National youth team player is the swedish national treasure Hampus Silverholt (25 goals in 26 games). Frustrated in Bayern II, Silverholt went on loan to Napoli, where he failed to capitalise his moment and got a poor rating of 6.77 (given by football experts)

On the other end of the spectrum we have Ritchie Andrews who failed to appear in any National youth team games, but went straight to Peru's main team. The peruvian national seems to be enjoying the gap left in Portugal after Caldeira left as he grabs second place in Top Scorer leaderboard.
Second one is Jedi Knight, who did a bit better in youth team (1 game, 1 goal). He went on to become main striker for Australia. Jedi took a great step up from championship to Bundesliga. He did not let his chance go to waste, he scored 5 goals in 3 starts and 9 subs.

As we look east we see Ivan, begging for breadcrumbs. Even though he transferred to Spartak Moscow, bad habits are hard to beat. His goals scoring habits are tough to beat, especially if you are as hungry and drunk like our Ivan.
If Ivan was sober and ate normally he could be like this SEASONS TOP SCORER Ares Vlad. An amazing 33 goals in 44 games. And only worth 24 mil. Although his drug habits might come out if he transfers to Arsenal or Chelsea.

Daniel Porter is finally getting some game time after leaving Swindon. The rotatational striker did and okay season of 10 goals in 18 matches.
Another Englishman is Shane Lawman. Still more suited to the less competitive youth games.
Of course we also have Brane Ormso, who is in the shadow of his big scottish brother Christopher Burns. A game here and there leads him being a key player in Leicester, despite not playing even half the league matches.

Now we have another Italian who is, slowly but steadily, becoming better season-by-season. More games means more goals mean better ratings.

Last but not least we have Yeti Jones, who failed to make his mark in the Championship.

Great to see another update of this although I'm not too happy with Bayern for ruining me!