Torres hamstring injury

he was just a couple of minutes in the filed
poor bustard

he was just a couple of minutes in the filed
poor bustard

son.jpg

Bustard?

I hope he can recover fully. It's always a shame to see a great talent (and he is a great talent, don't get me wrong. When he's on form, possibly the best all-round striker in the world.) be dulled by injury.

this will benefit liverpool, no one is going to want to buy an injured player...not untill january anyway.

Just had SSN on, its a Groin injury..

Hope he is fit for our vital Europea League Game.

He needs to just take a few months off. Come back better than ever... Maybe now rafas gone :( ... He might get that rest.

Drogba had a broken arm - that's what hindered him, not the squad around him, which, might I add, is a team of good players anyway. Well, good players and Kalou.

Del Bosque had some guts to drop Torres, to be honest. I'm wondering what could've happened if Capello had done the same with Rooney.

I doubt Capello could afford to drop Rooney,we all know Rooney is class on his day and justlike Del Bosque Capello was giving Rooney time to find his form,not mentioning that Rooney came into the World Cup not 100 percent fit anyways

Just had SSN on, its a Groin injury..

Hope he is fit for our vital Europea League Game.

He needs to just take a few months off. Come back better than ever... Maybe now rafas gone :( ... He might get that rest.
He's missing it anyway, he's going to be on holiday, and miss both games. So might Kuyt, so we're down to N'gog or Kuyty

I think that Rooney was also deflated by Capello's tactics and Drogba probably cause he was not playing in a team of good players like he is used to for Chelsea

Vicente Del Bosque gave Torres enough chances to find form in the World Cup until the semi-finals where he decided enough was enough
Enough chances for a player that isn't fit...Good?
Spain always seem to injure him

He's missing it anyway, he's going to be on holiday, and miss both games. So might Kuyt, so we're down to N'gog or Kuyty

Enough chances for a player that isn't fit...Good?
Spain always seem to injure him
he's picked injuries playing for you too...

not surprising that he's injured yet again to be honest... Neither Liverpool nor the national team gave him time to fully recover before sending him back on the pitch. He may be important for both, but when he's not fit he's **** anyway, so might as well give him the break he needs and put someone else upfront.