Torres hamstring injury

Maybe you wont even get that much for him after his performance in the World Cup,I mean everyone knows he is a good player but does he really have the mettle for the physical English Game
Yeah, but knowing Liverpool, they'd probably slap another "£35mil - Take it or leave it" tag on him. :)

Yeah, but knowing Liverpool, they'd probably slap another "£35mil - Take it or leave it" tag on him. :)

what choice do they have,if they are selling arguably one of their best players,atleast they should get 30million + for him:)

what choice do they have,if they are selling arguably one of their best players,atleast they should get 30million + for him:)

so, if Newcastle were to sell.. Nolan, arguably one of our best players.. he has to go for £30m+?

no point liverpool selling him anyway, they wouldnt get much of that money for transfers

so, if Newcastle were to sell.. Nolan, arguably one of our best players.. he has to go for £30m+?

obviously not as Nolan is not worth that much....Torres is worth that much when he is not injured as is 100 percent

Sigh why do you guys look for trouble?

Its the same thing me and JP Woody were talking about yesterday

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

no point liverpool selling him anyway, they wouldnt get much of that money for transfers

Their Top Priority should be right now to sell their club to commited owners who can remove their debt and provid money for transfers

PS:I can see the thread slowly moving off-topic

obviously not as Nolan is not worth that much....Torres is worth that much when he is not injured as is 100 percent

It's called discussion, you say something, someone else says something, then someone else, so on and so forth.

Torres is never at 100%, so it seems, so why should he demand a transfer fee of over £30m when someone who is much better, and never injured, and starts ahead of him in the national team, goes for £34m?

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

Their Top Priority should be right now to sell their club to commited owners who can remove their debt and provid money for transfers

PS:I can see the thread slowly moving off-topic
selling thier top assets also lowers the the appeal of the club too.

anyway we'll see how bad it is tomorrow, when he gets a scan

selling thier top assets also lowers the the appeal of the club too.

anyway we'll see how bad it is tomorrow, when he gets a scan

Lets hope its not too bad,I hate too see a good talent like him go to waste

Looking at it selfishly, it won't be bad for the start of Arsenal's season to have Liverpool's major goalscoring threat out of the Arsenal v Liverpool fixture.

what he needed, was 2-3 months off, not a world cup. what he needs now is to not play till november

Which, again, inevitably won't happen, he's a key player for any side, be it Liverpool or Chelsea or Man City or Barca

Looking at it selfishly, it won't be bad for the start of Arsenal's season to have Liverpool's major goalscoring threat out of the Arsenal v Liverpool fixture.

well they still got Gerrard who incidentally has bagged more goals this World Cup than Torres

well they still got Gerrard who incidentally has bagged more goals this World Cup than Torres

Then again, Gerrard has looked a shadow of his former self over last season.

What strikers do Liverpool have as back up? N'gog.. is that all?

not if you're still playing almunia or flappyhandski...

Then again, Gerrard has looked a shadow of his former self over last season.

What strikers do Liverpool have as back up? N'gog.. is that all?
jovanovic has arrived. tell you what hes is going to have a big say in liverpools season, there wont be any settling in for him, he will have to hit the groud running and start bagging goals

Yeah, one...

still got the most goals of any Liverpool player playing the World Cup and come to think of it,who else will be providing more of a goal-scoring threat for Liverpool than that guy and Torres who could be leaving......

jovanovic has arrived. tell you what hes is going to have a big say in liverpools season, there wont be any settling in for him, he will have to hit the groud running and start bagging goals

Isn't his name just an anagram of Vorinin?!

no?

oh...