Torres hamstring injury

40M? 50M?

If Villa has gone for a mere 34M then Torres should go at about 30M surely.

when all these rumours about torres joining chelsea started i was hoping chelsea will sign him but now i aint to sure of him

40M? 50M?

If Villa has gone for a mere 34M then Torres should go at about 30M surely.

Agreed. This World Cup has done nothing but reduce Torres' value.

I think a lot of scouts won't base their judgement on one world cup...England's not been good for him, it would be in his best interests to just leave to Italy or Spain, where it's a less pshyical game

He seems to be walking fine while collecting his medal and walking up the steps..

Maybe he was just trying to waste time?..

adrenaline - he just won the world cup!

he'll be in pain tomorrow

What the man needs is 2-3 monh rest with regualr physio etc.

He definetly did not need a World Cup,as he did not feature much for Liverpool last season at all

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

fernando torres injury proneness 20 on fm 11

nah I would give him a 14,I would give Owen a 21

What the man needs is 2-3 monh rest with regualr physio etc.

He definetly did not need a World Cup,as he did not feature much for Liverpool last season at all

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

nah I would give him a 14,I would give Owen a 21
thats exactly what i just said on the first page....

I think a lot of scouts won't base their judgement on one world cup...England's not been good for him, it would be in his best interests to just leave to Italy or Spain, where it's a less pshyical game

To be fair.. it was hardly a 'physical battle' that injured him today.. he was just running in a straight line, with no pressure on him.

I doubt you will be able to get £40m+ for him, from another team in the Prem, could see him going to Italy tho.

Wishful thinking.

His value will have taken a knock, no matter how you look at it.

When he scored in the Euro 2008 final, his value went up. Now he's had a shocking World Cup 2010, his value will go down.

Just how it works unfortunately.

thats exactly what i just said on the first page....

Did not notice that,you can hardly blame me for having the same thoughts as you......Just more people looking for trouble

PS:Atleast put links to threads which you made in your sig

Last edited:
more like the new owen
That's possible, although I sincerely hope it's not true. He probably needs the first half of the new season to be back at 100%. If he really wants to leave, selling him for about £30-40 million might not be too bad. I mean, c'mon we don't really need another injury-prone Owen. I'm afraid we'd be shouldering all his injury-time while some other club gets to pry him away when he finally recovers.

That's possible, although I sincerely hope it's not true. He probably needs the first half of the new season to be back at 100%. If he really wants to leave, selling him for about £30-40 million might not be too bad. I mean, c'mon we don't really need another injury-prone Owen. I'm afraid we'd be shouldering all his injury-time while some other club gets to pry him away when he finally recovers.

Maybe you wont even get that much for him after his performance in the World Cup,I mean everyone knows he is a good player but does he really have the mettle for the physical English Game

To be fair.. it was hardly a 'physical battle' that injured him today.. he was just running in a straight line, with no pressure on him.

I doubt you will be able to get £40m+ for him, from another team in the Prem, could see him going to Italy tho.
i couldnt see him in italy really, i do think he will stay at liverpool.

alcaraz the links have always been there... not sure what you're getting at