Torres will improve - Ancelotti

Give him time, one game doesn't decide your whole season's form :S

It's been more than one game, actually. Even in arguably the world's best team on the planet, Spain, he couldn't impress. 18 months or so I would say,

Was he that great then? He stole Villa's show by scoring the winner in the final, Villa was much much better in my opinion.

I mean he played alright out wide, Villa did go wide left, but I remember Torres went wide right alot leaving Villa in the middle in the tournement and the qualifiers leading up to it.

I mean he played alright out wide, Villa did go wide left, but I remember Torres went wide right alot leaving Villa in the middle in the tournement and the qualifiers leading up to it.

Yes and he scored only two goals, which is good but not great.

Look, there is no doubt that Torres is a great striker but only if he is a lone striker.

I don't see why he would suddenly be good as a partner at Chelsea.

Yes and he scored only two goals, which is good but not great.

Look, there is no doubt that Torres is a great striker but only if he is a lone striker.

I don't see why he would suddenly be good as a partner at Chelsea.

Only time will tell...

Chelsea fans should be quiet. They say he was **** when he played for us! All ive got to say is that Kenny outclassed you! 1-0 MEIRELES :D

Only time will tell...

Obviously he will score goals, but the Chelsea system won't get the best out of him. ****, I would score goals for Chelsea in that team. If he will break personal records you can come back and laugh at me.

Chelsea fans should be quiet. They say he was **** when he played for us! All ive got to say is that Kenny outclassed you! 1-0 MEIRELES :D

Not once did i say he was ****, i have always said he needed more phsical presence around him and he has that now at Chelsea.

Can you qoute any Chelsea fans calling him ****?

Hahahahaha noob Torres, why to spend 50Mil on the most stupid striker XD there are more better strikers than him. Chelsea need to buy more younger players, like Arsenal and they will do wonders, Anelka, Drogba, Lampard retire! <)

How can you call torres stupid? and yes Arsenal do generally sign younger players but this is not always true, look at Chamakh, hes 27, its about how well they are playing not their age.

Scott,how can you say torres is **** and washed up?! He scored 18 goals in 22 last year? Hardly the mark of a '****' striker? So he has had a mediocre season so far (by his standards) playing for a struggling team for the most part. Hardly means he is washed up? Type of idiot who was probably rambling on about torres being a flop because he didnt perform well in his chelsea debut!!! I take it as a manchester united fan you will be claiming rooney is washed up, because to be honest he hasnt had his greatest season either bar the great goal yesterday, so by your logic rooney is dead and buried as a footballer! One average season doesnt mean a player is washed up, ridiculous notion. Being capped 82 times for spain hardly constitutes a **** player either, and we can see how highly he is rated that even an unfit torres lacking in match sharpness was played frequently in the world cup to try and give spain a spark. It is generally said that people are entitled to their own opinion, but when yours is that far off the mark, and quite frankly idiotic, i dont think that saying should bare any relevance!

Scott,how can you say torres is **** and washed up?! He scored 18 goals in 22 last year? Hardly the mark of a '****' striker? So he has had a mediocre season so far (by his standards) playing for a struggling team for the most part. Hardly means he is washed up? Type of idiot who was probably rambling on about torres being a flop because he didnt perform well in his chelsea debut!!! I take it as a manchester united fan you will be claiming rooney is washed up, because to be honest he hasnt had his greatest season either bar the great goal yesterday, so by your logic rooney is dead and buried as a footballer! One average season doesnt mean a player is washed up, ridiculous notion. Being capped 82 times for spain hardly constitutes a **** player either, and we can see how highly he is rated that even an unfit torres lacking in match sharpness was played frequently in the world cup to try and give spain a spark. It is generally said that people are entitled to their own opinion, but when yours is that far off the mark, and quite frankly idiotic, i dont think that saying should bare any relevance!

Wow that sounds angry. You need to get laid man.

We still running on about this pleb.

Okay, He is a washed up old hasbin who is past his best, and will never reach that form due to injury, However Utd, Arsenal Fans he is still better then Bednter and owen and we should just laugh when he fails miserably. Liverpool fans you got Suarez and Carrol so you shouldnt have a 2nd thought for this ****

Correct me if I'm wrong, but not so long ago you said Torres was one of the best strikers in the world, and you'd love him to go to United, now he's at Chelsea and you haven''t got what you wanted and Chelsea are a better team you're trying to make it sound like a bad deal.

If United had paid £50m for him you'd be saying it's the best £50m ever spent and he's the best thing since slice bread.

You change your opinion when it suits you.

Do everyone a favor and shut up.

Emile Heskey - England - Capped 62 times.

pointinvalid.

Chelsea fans need to stop talking ****. He has gone to a GRANDAD Club!!! Carlo will either leave or get sacked at the end of the season if he doesn't win anything (HINT: he wants to go to ROMA!)

Chelsea are a club in steep decline, from all of their youth i can only say Sturrige and Kakuta look decent. On the other hand we have Liverpool who's new owners will hopefully spend big in the summer. Just give LFC and CFC time and i promise what i am saying is right and the results will show in the next few years....

Id like to throw my opinion into the fray.

Torres will decide how he fairs the rest of his career, arguing here will do nowt to change that, take it as it is, on paper he is world class,

In regards to the match V Liverpool, I was there in my Torres shirt, and Liverpool were absolutely fantastic from start to finish, flawless (apart from Maxi Rodriguez) and thats the real way to look at it, Torres had no supply from the midfield, thus he cant be expected to win a game on his own, its a team game

Thanks for reading :)

Chelsea fans need to stop talking ****. He has gone to a GRANDAD Club!!! Carlo will either leave or get sacked at the end of the season if he doesn't win anything (HINT: he wants to go to ROMA!)

Chelsea are a club in steep decline, from all of their youth i can only say Sturrige and Kakuta look decent. On the other hand we have Liverpool who's new owners will hopefully spend big in the summer. Just give LFC and CFC time and i promise what i am saying is right and the results will show in the next few years....
assumption and nonsensical

only sturridge and kakuta?? lmao McEachran, Bruma, Van Annholt etc all look very hot prospects too and everyone goes on about Chelsea being a grandad club like you said but correct me if im wrong but dont man utd have the joint oldest team in the premier league with fulham but still nobody goes on about how utd are on decline because of old players. Chelsea are not in decline you know nothing about Chelsea fc

Last edited: