Totaal Voetbal - Cruijff/Michels 4-3-3 Challenge

Hi, new to this forum stuff but i remember using this tacitc for my fm 13 save, had great success with it, just wondering if you've done anything similar for fm 14, sorry if i'm posting in the wrong place, just having trouble finding a decent tactic(s) for fm14, thanks!

This tactic though its a bit old almost 1 and a half year old in FM13 in real life around 40 years if I remember correctly seems very promising. I just wonder how well the wingbacks and the wingers can connect together that's my only worry. In my tactic Gooaall262 the wingbacks are very offensive and if its the same in this formation wingback and wingers would get in each others way unless they would interconnect passes and react differently.

I'm a big fan of Total Football and in many football cultures today Total football exists in one way or the other, this is the system that changed football forever and we all are blessed when this system is being utilized by clubs or nations. Its also a system that has gone through changes through the years just look at Barcelona the so called tiki taka as they call it. The true inspiration behind the tiki taka is the dutch total football (Rinus Mitchells - Creator) whether they will admit that or not.

When all that is said I might give this a shot with a new team and I recommend others will do the same because this tactic has already proved its power in fm13 and shouldn't be forgotten since people still play fm13

Cheers

There's obviously no way to create a carbon copy of any IRL tactic due to this being a stimulation game.

This tactic is NOT possession based, the majority of my PI's passing is set to mixed.

Alright I'm testing my own tactics and new ways at the moment just for the fun of it, I now will devote some time on your tactic because I see it have massive potential, but their is a few things I wanna say. The way this formation reacts on the field makes it a possession tactic and very good at that as well, but you can't do it without the right players
(decisions-creativity-composure-anticipation-passing when playing fast direct on the pitch) is very essential skills to perform possession play. Another thing I wanna say is when playing possession I don't think its a good idea to use defensive positioning because possession tactics is a way of defending by itself so you should really go attacking movement or teamwork, further I also think its smart to keep your general training at team cohesion (It helps with morale) I also think 50% match training is good so you dedicate 2 days towards match training, thats my personal choice and that seems to work with most tactics.

This tactic is very special because of its history but also for its complex system, but with the right players it always works.
I just watched the 1st match with this tactic and it was amazing 71% possession against no.6 My team is unfluid and need to learn the tactic before it will take off. I think teamwork will be very good in this tactic when fully fluid.

In the history I remember both Ajax and Barcelona have used a centre striker who is target man like not so fast, I think in this tactic that would be a good choice. That conflicts a little with my Barcelona team, but the amount of crosses are so many both wingbacks and both wingers so its only logic that a strong targetman type could succeed very well here. I'm gonna play a whole season with this tactic with world class players in most positions and I have already edited the setpieces corners/freekicks, but that is all I have changed, I will report back with images when I'm done. I have huge expectations maybe bigger expectations than any tactic I have used so far, for me this is a very underestimated tactic and I believe I know how to fulfill its full potential with my own ideas. I already started to reshape small parts of the squad because I was lacking there. My strikers will maybe be sold though they are amazing strikers, but I need to do it to devote myself to this system.

I'll be back later, but in the meantime try and ask yourself what sort of striker you think you could succeed with in this formation.

Cheers