Totaal Voetbal - Cruijff/Michels 4-3-3 Challenge

It's very simple really but there are so many variations of similar types. The following will sound like a muddle most likely, so you will have to fathom it out. :p

Pre Match: 90% of the time, I use assertive and whatever "relax" type talk is available, they sometimes differ. If there isn't a relax available and it is replaced by an "enjoy" type, I will often do "expect to win" for home games against lesser opposition and for away games or tight home games, "for the fans". Again, all are done assertive.

Half Time: If winning by any scoreline, I use the assertive "doing well, keep it up lads" or similar. If drawing against lesser opposition, assertive "far from pleased" and if against closer opposition I'll either do assertive "for the fans" or "doing well, keep it up" in away games of these type.

Post Match: Again, all assertive. If won, "very pleased" or similar. If drawn or lost, it all depends on the opposition. For lesser opposition, "not happy" or similar, if at home to similar opposition then the same but if away to similar/better opposition then user "unlucky" or similar.

Cheers for that bud, update me at the end of your season :)

Is it just me who's seeing less CCC's since the new update?

Surely with statistics like this a team would of made atleast ONE ccc

6DD2CD34A4DA9FBDD130945E6EBF7C355D522B54

You would think there would be more CC's in a match like that wouldn't you!

Anyway, end of season stuff as promised. Did a complete clean sweep of every competition, 1st in EPL, FA Cup, League Cup, Champions League, Super Cup and World Club Championship. N'Djeng finished with 38 in 28 starts and in 36 games overall.

I'd safely say that is now a pretty good assessment of how good this tactic really is.

You would think there would be more CC's in a match like that wouldn't you!

Anyway, end of season stuff as promised. Did a complete clean sweep of every competition, 1st in EPL, FA Cup, League Cup, Champions League, Super Cup and World Club Championship. N'Djeng finished with 38 in 28 starts and in 36 games overall.

I'd safely say that is now a pretty good assessment of how good this tactic really is.

Extremely impressive, I started out really bad on my Liverpool save 1 draw 2 losses in my first 3 games, Immediately after I started using your team talks etc I picked up magnificently am currently on a 10 game unbeaten streak, Kwueke has scored 16 in 21 :)

Am going to put your achievements in the OP, thanks buddy and good job.

Keep me updated.

Thanks mate.

As I have done that sweep, I'll probably keep this game to one side and start another using your tactic, might try something in the lower leagues. Saying that, I have noticed many threads about people struggling with both PSG & Monaco, so might start one of those.

Awesome tactic! I have been looking for a tactic that is solid in defence as well as playing attractive, passing attacking football. You have done it dude! First time using it for the full season and won the BPL and FA Cup.

If the team is being defensive, I move the MC to AM. If they are getting the ball forward too much, then MC to DM. I have changed the LW to IF(A) as Gareth Bale is awesome like this!

Thank you.
View attachment 310866View attachment 310867View attachment 310868

2nd Season in the BPL uing this tactic. Very slow start. Letting in too many goals and therefore drawing games. Coming to December and finally moved up to 4th; but 12 points behind leader.

Can someone let me know why my players are never 100% fit? What's the best combination?

In terms of fitness, it's evident even more since the update and seems to be for a variety of reasons be it weather, pitch condition etc etc. I noticed it a lot in my clean sweep season, I was constantly having to rotate even though I lessened the training when the games started to stack up as well as having fantastic fitness coaches.

2nd Season in the BPL uing this tactic. Very slow start. Letting in too many goals and therefore drawing games. Coming to December and finally moved up to 4th; but 12 points behind leader.

Can someone let me know why my players are never 100% fit? What's the best combination?

Btw follow Darandio's team talks, they work a treat they're in OP.

Just to let you know, I went for Monaco in Ligue 2. I'll let you know how I get on if you want?

Just to let you know, I went for Monaco in Ligue 2. I'll let you know how I get on if you want?

Yeh definitely bud, what budget do you get with them? and is there squad of decent quality or is it in need of a massive overhaul?

It's a half decent budget in the second tier, around £13m or so. There are a couple of standouts in the squad, but much of it is average, as I am finding out.

Won the F.A Cup and came 3rd in the league, not bad considering it was my first season with Liverpool and they lack real quality in depth.

A6CD570F9CC5B32AF7364ACB6C5BB4A1951795C7

895151866D10CFA0FFC7B21F9BE2C02F5B0B8775

Can someone let me know why my players are never 100% fit? What's the best combination?[/QUOTE

2nd season = Won CS, BPL, LC and runner-up in Champions League

View attachment 312158View attachment 312159View attachment 312160

3rd season = BPL, Champions League Runner-up

Note: The goals scored. Beat Wigan 11-0!!!!
Note 2: Scouting has got me some wicked regens!

View attachment 315718View attachment 315719View attachment 315723View attachment 315724View attachment 315725View attachment 315726View attachment 315728

Be patient - this tactic is awesome! Do the training, pre-match talks and watch your team be awesome!!

UPDATE: 4th Season= EPL, FA Cup and Champions League! Check my stats:
View attachment 317199View attachment 317200View attachment 317201

Last edited:
Don't know if anyone else has noticed but since the update I'm conceding an usually high amount of goals from my defenders just dwelling on the ball? They have ample opportunities to pass but basically stand until they get tackled. :(