Totaal Voetbal - Cruijff/Michels 4-3-3 Challenge

Hi,

1) what tweaks should we do when face a stronger team or playing away??

2) Does this tactics have any place for creative/flair central midfielders?

very impressive for my exremely average swansea team, great attacking options. i advise all of you to use this at home and tanaka 4 6 0 away from home, simply amazing!!!

Sounds really impressive guys, I've been away for awhile, I'll take a look at the new patch and try and conclude a solution for away games.

Working fantastic here. Since the update with Liverpool I am P22 W18 D2 L2 with 15 clean sheets in those. We also won the World Club Championship and beat Everton 9-0 in the Capital One Cup. Recent videos are in my sig.

Did you use it for away games? can you show pictures of team etc please buddy.

New ME has made such a difference games already a lot more enjoyable.

These stats are quite impressive.

935538F28264600BBA9CF046D29086D5B24B5834

Did you use it for away games? can you show pictures of team etc please buddy.

Yeah, use it for away games too. The key I find for away games is the teamtalk, and to relax the players or tell them to enjoy it, even against lesser teams. That said, I find this approach works on nearly all tactics.

I was using the tactic before the update, alongside the 451 Asymmetric but have solely concentrated on this one now after winning the Champions League in 2014. Since then I am currently 3rd in the league and chasing hard, won the Super Cup, World Club Championship and the Capital One Cup (which we won without conceding a goal) as well as being in the semis of the FA Cup and still in the Champions League.

I think the most telling statistic is that so far, Reina has had 28 clean sheets in 49 games.

Just give me a shout if you want anything else.

Last edited:

Yeah, use it for away games too. The key I find for away games is the teamtalk, and to relax the players or tell them to enjoy it, even against lesser teams. That said, I find this approach works on nearly all tactics.

I was using the tactic before the update, alongside the 451 Asymmetric but have solely concentrated on this one now after winning the Champions League in 2014. Since then I am currently 3rd in the league and chasing hard, won the Super Cup, World Club Championship and the Capital One Cup (which we won without conceding a goal) as well as being in the semis of the FA Cup and still in the Champions League.

I think the most telling statistic is that so far, Reina has had 28 clean sheets in 49 games.

Just give me a shout if you want anything else.

Really impressive winning what you have with that standard of squad IMO, have you changed anything within the tactic or left it the same?

Am going to start a solid save with Liverpool soon, Always hard starting out as Liverpool due to the terrible transfer budget :(

Really impressive winning what you have with that standard of squad IMO, have you changed anything within the tactic or left it the same?

Am going to start a solid save with Liverpool soon, Always hard starting out as Liverpool due to the terrible transfer budget :(

The squad isn't that bad to be honest, because although the names are not fantastic, the players have really improved and I have an excellent backroom staff. They continue to improve week after week. N'Djeng is impressing, 27 goals in 23 starts so far.

As you say, starting with Liverpool is difficult due to the transfer budget so in this game, I didn't actually start with them, I was Newcastle and had a solid first season with them. In the second season I was hovering around the top 3 and the Liverpool job came up and I got accepted.

As for the tactic, not touched a thing.

Last edited:
The squad isn't that bad to be honest, because although the names are not fantastic, the players have really improved and I have an excellent backroom staff. They continue to improve week after week. N'Djeng is impressing, 27 goals in 23 starts so far.

As you say, starting with Liverpool is difficult due to the transfer budget so in this game, I didn't actually start with them, I was Newcastle and had a solid first season with them. In the second season I was hovering around the top 3 and the Liverpool job came up and I got accepted.

As for the tactic, not touched a thing.

I may invest in N'djeng then :p did you sell Suarez or was he already gone?

N'Djeng is 31 in 25 starts now. :p

Suarez is in that shot, on the bench, he isn't a starter for me now.

Scratch that, make it 33 in 25 starts, he has just had another hat-trick in the Champions League semi-final. It's even better when you look at his report rating in the top left.

Scratch that, make it 33 in 25 starts, he has just had another hat-trick in the Champions League semi-final. It's even better when you look at his report rating in the top left.

His stats say he's average but **** he's punching above his weight :p how much did you get him for?

Yes, I set the assistant to do them automatically. I'm near the end of the season now, so I'll post up what happened and how N'Djeng finished up. It's looking like it will be an awesome endorsement of your tactic though.

Yes, I set the assistant to do them automatically. I'm near the end of the season now, so I'll post up what happened and how N'Djeng finished up. It's looking like it will be an awesome endorsement of your tactic though.

If you don't mind would you be able to compile up a list of scenarios of which team talks you use as you seem to be having great success with them and I'll add them to the OP.

It's very simple really but there are so many variations of similar types. The following will sound like a muddle most likely, so you will have to fathom it out. :p

Pre Match: 90% of the time, I use assertive and whatever "relax" type talk is available, they sometimes differ. If there isn't a relax available and it is replaced by an "enjoy" type, I will often do "expect to win" for home games against lesser opposition and for away games or tight home games, "for the fans". Again, all are done assertive.

Half Time: If winning by any scoreline, I use the assertive "doing well, keep it up lads" or similar. If drawing against lesser opposition, assertive "far from pleased" and if against closer opposition I'll either do assertive "for the fans" or "doing well, keep it up" in away games of these type.

Post Match: Again, all assertive. If won, "very pleased" or similar. If drawn or lost, it all depends on the opposition. For lesser opposition, "not happy" or similar, if at home to similar opposition then the same but if away to similar/better opposition then user "unlucky" or similar.