I am still learning the game so I have a noobish question. I've setted up the opposition instruction in my tactic like the OP said, but when I go to the match, everything is clear... Like if I need to ask my assistant to put something there. My question is, even though everything is clear, does my OI are respected from my tactic?

On that screen you can click on player tab or positions tab don't remember which - you find that in the right side of the screen - when you click it you will see your premade oi's

cheers

Would changing the 2 F9s to CFsupport work?? I feel bad wasting dybala on F9 role.

I see. I meant whether you had tested this tactic with CFs instead of F9s. But it sounds like you did and F9s work better. Thank you! Also, I've found that my two central defenders commit way too many fouls and get booked all the time. I removed the tackle harder instruction from both of them and turned one of them into a central defender(defend). So far it's been working great but I don't know if that's because it really works or if it works because I'm playing as dortmund in the ****** bundesliga.

Tactic improvement for weaker teams (or weak GK) - less agressive GK role.
It can increase ball posession %.

View attachment 1067140

View attachment 1067141

View attachment 1067142

The most important thing - the tweak: View attachment 1067144
ONLY SEEMS TO WORK WITH BIGGER CLUBS!!!

BTW:

- I followed the OP (training, individual etc)
- OI's from TFF!

Would be happy if you could test the tweak. Is it that good as I think??

Feel free to ask questions.

If someone has time to start a quick test: It would be interesting to see, how this tweak performs with the d-line set to "deeper". Maybe this could be the key to get it work with smaller clubs, too. I already tested it with the 442 and it was amazing.

I will give it a go after work.

I'm trying original but as 4-2-3-1 using shadow striker settings from exploiter 4-4-1-1 tactic, will let you know if any good.

Extremly the best tactic all around. Pure ME Exploiter indeed. Good job man.

Did a tweak that I think helps make it more defensively sound.

Took off individual defensive players instructions and OI's to implement a "5 second regain pressing" system of closing down and keep players on feet to lower bookings etc.

Lowered the d-line as a result.

All credit goes to the OP who has created an excellent tactic.

I don't think there's a tweak need to get better defense. Here's my 1st season start in Polish League with Legia Warsaw. 14 games, 14 wins, 41 goals scored, 0 goals conceded.

View attachment 136200

IS there a download link for this?

the one given seems to try and open up a file on my pc and obviously with it being a tactic file there isn't a program suitable

IS there a download link for this?

the one given seems to try and open up a file on my pc and obviously with it being a tactic file there isn't a program suitable

Try right click then save as.

Simulation works great, while seeing this in-game is painfull sometimes. Worst thing is passes into enemies & GK air passes into enemies.
Even though 'Ball Control' is enabled, players still do risky passes.

I haven't tried your tactic yet (I prefer creating my own), but I do agree that the pairs (Winger - F9 - F9 - Winger) work pretty well this year. That's why I rated your thread 5 stars.
Anyway, it's worth giving a try; I'll try this one later, I do love 4-4-2 and 4-2-4 formation pretty much. Will try this one and give you my feedbacks.
Cheers,

View attachment 135527