Really suprised this tactic has not more attention. I admit I didn't even noticed when the thread was created, and didn't even tried it before, until someone mencioned it on one of the other FM14SERBIA's threads. Have been using it in norwegian first division with Sandfjord (I'm now at work, and can't remember media prediction, but really a underdog, 101.00 odd to win the league) and sitting first with 6 wins on a row with 19-2 in goals. The gameplay is impressive (obviously relying on crosses) and the beauty of it is that uses normal wingers, so you don't have the trouble of finding the wide midfielders most succefull tactics on the forum demand. Will post some pics later at home. Don't know if you agreee FM14SERBIA, but this is probably one of your best tactics, if not the best.

Last edited:
Really suprised this tactic has not more attention. I admit I didn't even noticed when the thread was created, and didn't even tried it before, until someone mencioned it on one of the other FM14SERBIA's threads. Have been using it in norwegian first division with Sandfjord (I'm now at work, and can't remember media prediction, but really a underdog, 101.00 odd to win the league) and sitting first with 6 wins on a row with 19-2 in goals. The gameplay in impressive (obviously relying on crosses) and the beauty of it is that uses normal wingers, so you don't have the trouble of finding the wide midfielders most succefull tactics on the forum demand. Will post some pics later at home. Don't know if you agreee FM14SERBIA, but this is probably one of your best tactics, if the not the best.

Yes ... Total Domination 4-2-4 and 4-4-2 Exploiting the Match Engine are my Best Tweaks :)

Really suprised this tactic has not more attention. I admit I didn't even noticed when the thread was created, and didn't even tried it before, until someone mencioned it on one of the other FM14SERBIA's threads. Have been using it in norwegian first division with Sandfjord (I'm now at work, and can't remember media prediction, but really a underdog, 101.00 odd to win the league) and sitting first with 6 wins on a row with 19-2 in goals. The gameplay is impressive (obviously relying on crosses) and the beauty of it is that uses normal wingers, so you don't have the trouble of finding the wide midfielders most succefull tactics on the forum demand. Will post some pics later at home. Don't know if you agreee FM14SERBIA, but this is probably one of your best tactics, if not the best.

Im still using this tactic with my Newcastle side in 2018/19 season. Been pretty much only using this tactic and so far won 3 PL titles (1 Championship first season) 2 FA cups (about to play in 3rd final) 1 Champions league (about to play 2nd consecutive final). Best tactic by far, bought Harry Kane for £48m and he has 39 goals in 48 apps. Great tactic!!

I'm really annoyed that I discovered this tactic so late into the game. I'm having so much fun with it. Can't recommend it enough. It's so easy to build the team around it, as it uses normal wingers, and the the style of play is... stunning. The ball just goes from one player to the other on gourgeous first touch football, with great attack power and still very solid in the back. See the pics, with a team predicted 15th in norway, and with great trouble to build a proper team, with no money, just stormed trough the league ending with a 20 point lead, and still grabing the cup. Amazing. I'm going to proceed with this save and see how I'll do in europe.
View attachment 126884View attachment 126883View attachment 126882View attachment 126881View attachment 126880

I have re-created this tactic for FM 17 and is going great, can I share it in the FM 17 download section?

This tactic is disgusting (in a good way) Playing as Manchester United and smashing all comers! I know United are one of the best teams in the game but still, the football played is great to watch and we just roll over teams. I hope you are creating for FM17

This tactic is disgusting (in a good way) Playing as Manchester United and smashing all comers! I know United are one of the best teams in the game but still, the football played is great to watch and we just roll over teams. I hope you are creating for FM17

Hear, Hear!

Who takes corners

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

FM17

Amazing tactic!!
Will this tactic also work for FM17?
Does anyone tested this tactic?

Tested with Honved Budapest 3rd season: scoring for fun 5-6 goals a game, conceding 1-2 at most. My team is made up of mostly youngsters (8 of the first team players are between 18-21). Would definitely recommend this tactic to anyone.

Fantastic tactic, applied it with my United and Milan saves both have been consistently successful :wub:

are the corners more effective as in swingers or out swingers, looking to use this as a second tactic to shake up myLeeds team in the Premier league

update

Just an update, switching the left cm to ball winning midfielder(support) works very well too. Did it for my ajax save where Casemiro was pretty meh with cm(support) but changing to BWM seems to do the trick. Performance wise don't see any difference in terms of defending and goal conceded :D