Hey FM serbia, has this tactic been tested in any of the main testing threads? I'd like to see how it compares to other tactics. What do you think about IF instead of Wingers??

Well promotion secured with 9 games to go and by quite a margin. Gutted to lose to Swansea on penalties in League Cup Semi final after coming back from 3-0 down but apart from that excellent going. Now my question is do I make wholesale changes once the new season starts and who would you recommend to buy. And should I alter the tactic at all especially when I play the bigger teams?

View attachment 135222View attachment 135221

wow. In short - this tactic is the best I've found on the latest update. ^^)

Svidja mi se ova tvoja taktika moram odma da je probam :D

is it possible to have 1 f9 and 1 dlf or would mess it up?

ty this is the only tactic that my tottenham team seem to respond too

This tactic is amazing. I tried it with a game I had where i was in the year 2026 and didnt do all that well. Started a new Game with Newcastle and romped the championship, and now over half way through the season, im top of the PL clear by 5pts with a game in hand and still in the FA cup. Thank you for this!!

its my favorite tactic 4-2-4.
is it possible to replace two wingers to inside forward?
i tried it but the tactic isnt as powerful as before.
thank you!

I cant get this tactic to work at all, i have a great team and tactic is fluid but i concede loads of goals..........Dont get it...