StueyRob

Reaction score
So finally after the latest patch ive managed to build a 4-2-3-1 tactic that looks like it works!

View attachment 311761

I like my teams to play attractive, attacking possession football, pretty much like barcelona.

The tactic ive created does exactly that with the players playing quick, neat passing along with efficient attacking play.

Goals are contributed from almost everyone, defenders, midfielders and the solo striker, alot of the assists come from the wing backs who need to have attacking attributes aswell as defensive ones.

The tactic has also has a high passing completion rated a seen in the screenshots below, the lowest so far was 87% and peaking at 91%

The Results

View attachment 311762View attachment 311763View attachment 311764

Training

View attachment 311765

Pre Season use Tactics - Very High

Pitch Size - Standard

Shouts

None - But feel free to use any if u wish

Opp Instructions - Use Assistant

When down to 10 men sacrifce the CF

Player Performances

View attachment 311767

DOWNLOAD LINK

NEW UPDATED VERSION - View attachment 311766

I MUST STRESS THAT JUST BECAUSE IVE MENTIONED BARCELONA EARLIER IN THE POST DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR TEAM WILL PLAY LIKE THEM! THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE OF HOW I LIKE MY TEAMS TO PLAY THERE FOOTBALL.

Any questions about the tactic feel free to ask :D

Last edited:
Please, when you start a thread presenting a tactic, either upload the tactic or use the thread for your reasoning and development, getting imput on your strategy. As it is now, you are basiclly just telling us what you intend to do.

If this thread stays open, it will just get constantly " spammed" with questions like " where is the link?" or " what match prep and players do you use" etc.

With this said, perhaps it best to have the thread closed until you have something to upload or an approach to present ?

Thoughts ?

Indeed i would very much like to try this out so upload the tactic + training + shouts and opposition instructions etc because creating a consistent possession tactic with clear cut chances and a good defense seems impossible in this game.

Please, when you start a thread presenting a tactic, either upload the tactic or use the thread for your reasoning and development, getting imput on your strategy. As it is now, you are basiclly just telling us what you intend to do.

If this thread stays open, it will just get constantly " spammed" with questions like " where is the link?" or " what match prep and players do you use" etc.

With this said, perhaps it best to have the thread closed until you have something to upload or an approach to present ?

Thoughts ?

Fair point but i do say in the opening thread near the bottom that i intend to release the tactic after afew more games of testing, so obviously that mean there is no tactic to download as yet.

but its guna cause that much of a fuss i will EDIT the opening thread and upload a link in next hour or so if thats ok?

Indeed i would very much like to try this out so upload the tactic + training + shouts and opposition instructions etc because creating a consistent possession tactic with clear cut chances and a good defense seems impossible in this game.

Nothing is impossible to do on this game, just need to be patient and creative and it will come eventually, like this tactic hopefully has for me

Fair point but i do say in the opening thread near the bottom that i intend to release the tactic after afew more games of testing, so obviously that mean there is no tactic to download as yet.

but its guna cause that much of a fuss i will EDIT the opening thread and upload a link in next hour or so if thats ok?

Indeed you do but as 2 persons have already asked about it my point stands: When people look in the tactic section, they expect either a link or a discussion. As you provide none of them, they will ask about it.

Personally, I would not upload it until actually having played at least 1 season with a few teams. Don't rush things , go for quality instead and use the thread again when you are ready.

Read the opening post, ive only played 3 games so far in the national championships, play vasco soon so will post results when ive played them

Yes but it is easy to have these stats against an unknown teams. I'm waiting for screenshots against "true" teams ;)

Just upload the tactic and let people test it?

Lost 3-1 away to Arsenal and Norwich so far, am Liverpool.

Lost 3-1 away to Arsenal and Norwich so far, am Liverpool.

No point jus using it straight away without going through pre season, u need to allow the team to become use to the tactic 1st to allow for best results

No point jus using it straight away without going through pre season, u need to allow the team to become use to the tactic 1st to allow for best results

I use FMRTE whilst testing tactics to maximize fluidity and morale, I'll keep you updated.