Total War: Rome 2

Started the game at 9am today: http://gyazo.com/3026001da4884a9f89cb19c86d8e28af.png

It was very fun, don't want to work tomorrow, want to conquer the land.

Lucky guy, i pre-ordered mine from game and they didn't send me the game code until i spoke with one of their team online at about 6pm. I spent the hole day just refreshing my emails. Really enjoying it although im not a fan of the artwork used when buying buildings/units.

Talking over Britannia as the Iceni, no one wants to be my friends on it :(

this game is so broke and glitchy

hopefully the patch today fixes it

Love this game, just wish it wasn't so hard! :(

Serious lag issues though, seems most people are getting them. Hopefully will be good once it get's patched (supposed to be today?)

Really excited to see what sort of DLC becomes available.

Lucky guy, i pre-ordered mine from game and they didn't send me the game code until i spoke with one of their team online at about 6pm. I spent the hole day just refreshing my emails. Really enjoying it although im not a fan of the artwork used when buying buildings/units.

I agree.. It doesn't go with the game at all.

Classic release woes of Total War game - fuckton of bugs and glitches and AI is a joke. I'd wait a month or two to let them patch the game.

So i'm playing as rome and the time has come for a civil war. Not the best time to be honest as i just moved 6 armies in to britain and my closest army is just above spain. I think i might be in trouble for a light while as 9 new armies just appeared in rome.
View attachment 471005

Shhiiiit my old favorite game, Tryed out the shogun total war and the Nipolion game. They truly sucked compared to Rome of total war! hope they can bring the game back to life with this :D

You can find cheats for Total War Rome 2 on gamehostia com, i was only able to add unlimited gold, if anyone knows how to use other options, please post here.

Going to stay away from this, I'm weak enough that if I learn them, I will keep using them when things don't go my way.

So i'm playing as rome and the time has come for a civil war. Not the best time to be honest as i just moved 6 armies in to britain and my closest army is just above spain. I think i might be in trouble for a light while as 9 new armies just appeared in rome.
View attachment 386600

I sincerely hope those armies are packed with Leves and Hastati. If it's Praetorians, god save you.

I sincerely hope those armies are packed with Leves and Hastati. If it's Praetorians, god save you.

Mainly leves, equites and legions. Just finished dealing with them and it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. They all split of in difference directions so i could pick them off 1 or 2 at a time. Although it did help that a lot of the soliders were deserting due to not having enough food to eat. lol

[video=youtube;P_QK-lcW8a8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_QK-lcW8a8[/video]

Has anyone else played as the Iceni?.. I need help.

I've conquered Britain (took me freaking ages!), now I want to start taking settlements on Europe's west coast. Only problem is, building armies is so expensive.. Is there an easy way to make soldiers cheaper/ make easy money? Also, my two main generals left Britain to fight in Europe and as soon as that happened the people of my country started getting ****** off and rioting.. I mean, wtf!? Bearing in mind their were still 4 generals and an admiral at home.

I've conquered Britain (took me freaking ages!), now I want to start taking settlements on Europe's west coast. Only problem is, building armies is so expensive.. Is there an easy way to make soldiers cheaper/ make easy money? Also, my two main generals left Britain to fight in Europe and as soon as that happened the people of my country started getting ****** off and rioting.. I mean, wtf!? Bearing in mind their were still 4 generals and an admiral at home.

In regards to the first issue, only thing I can think of is the obvious - buy less expensive units.

Regarding a lack of public order, have you not built enough buildings in the Britannia province that keep public order high? What I find helps is destroying military buildings in cities that are very unlikely to see any action and replacing them with increased public order buildings.

Also, if your agents have traits/skills that increase public order in the province they are located, be sure to keep them about.

Not sure how you're doing it but I destroy all military buildings apart from in one city and then just got all the others to increase production as much as I possibly could.