Tottenham Hotspur..... Life after Arry

• Thread starter Thread starter Treaders
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 122
  • Views Views 17K
Its that many because you dont recieve any help when making stories!!
you have to draft most of them before you actually learn how to do 1 properly! and when this one does last! you can appologise for bein so negative!!

Do you not?
I wonder whatthread is pinned to the top of the story section???
Oh wait, its this one...http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2012-stories/88002-story-help-advice-thread.html.
I wonder what that is for?
Dude, the reason your stories fail is because most members know it wont last.
And if you remember me, I am the one that tried helping you on your first 2 or 3 stories by giving feedback. I stopped because you showed a blatant disregard to the rules by creating so many stories too quick and not giving any of them a chance.

Like seriously, you created a story yesterday and another one this morning? Whats the point.
Id apologise if I was wrong. But you dont deny this is your 13th story( I checked). The forum rules are there for a reason. There is a 3 story limit per year. If your other stories are not happening anymore contact a moderator to delete them for you.

Cavani run's riot in rout

Fulham 1-4 Tottenham
( Van Der Vaart, Cavani 3 )

View attachment 236277

Edinson Cavani kept his great goalscoring run going with another Hat trick, this time at Fulham. It was Van Der Vaart who got the ball rolling, linking play beautifully before he got his reward with a 11th minute penalty, he then turned provider to play in Cavani who made no mistake from 10 yards, Yet Fulham wernt finished themselves and pulled one back after 37 minutes when Emmanuel Villa headed his side back into it. But after a hour the points were safe, Cavani heading in Gareth Bale's corner and then winning a late penalty which he converted for his hat trick, and another 3 points for in form Tottenham.

it's a game!!! get over it!
i dont see why you couldnt have messaged me the problem instead of turning this into a huge thing!
ive contacted a moderator after my fifth and i was told they would be deleted!!
if they cant be bothered, why should i?

it's a game!!! get over it!
i dont see why you couldnt have messaged me the problem instead of turning this into a huge thing!
ive contacted a moderator after my fifth and i was told they would be deleted!!
if they cant be bothered, why should i?

Its actually a forum :P
But I contacted you before about this and you ignored it.
And your reasoning is poor. You recieve no help. The story help and advice thread was created for this very reason. I spent hours creating it to help people like you who wanted help with feedback and layout and to improve fan base.
Story section is generally a free for all. But there are rules in place and shouldnt be ignored.
The rules arent there for no reason. I suggest you read them.

I think you need to find a hobby, I asked a question in that help thread and got spoke to like a ****, maybe if u gave people some respect then u Wudnt get people having there say back.
Now if u do have a problem I wud request you mail me. As I am trying to get on With this story. Instead o filling this with a mardy teacher trying to explain his school rules.

I think you need to find a hobby, I asked a question in that help thread and got spoke to like a ****, maybe if u gave people some respect then u Wudnt get people having there say back.
Now if u do have a problem I wud request you mail me. As I am trying to get on With this story. Instead o filling this with a mardy teacher trying to explain his school rules.

A teacher is exactly what you need with spelling like that - The help thread is a great thing to use to help with structure for writing. If you wrote in the thread like you have replied to Steve today, no wonder you got a reply like you did.

And you talk about respect but it seems the only one without any is you - Steve was initially helping you and then informed you that you were over the 3 story rule, yet you go on a rant?

I asked very nicely, my argument was why he had to try and ruin this story instead of sorting this privately and respectfully

Its that many because you dont recieve any help when making stories!!
you have to draft most of them before you actually learn how to do 1 properly! and when this one does last! you can appologise for bein so negative!!

That is not nicely ?

Swans fall at the Lane

Tottenham 2-0 Swansea
( Cavani, Adebayor )

View attachment 236379

Tottenham kept there great home form going by beating a hard working swansea side 2-0 at White Hart Lane, Spurs dominated from the start and had 71% possesion but had to be patient, they had to wait until the 68th Minute for the breakthrough when Rafael Van Der Vaart played in Edinson Cavani to break the Swansea ressistance, The game was put to bed 3 minutes before the end when Emmanuel Adebayor got on the end of a Tom Huddlestone cross to give spurs the points.

Spurs win Group

Jablonec 1-2 Tottenham
( Dos Santos, Adebayor)

View attachment 236390

Tottenham Hotspur made it 5 out of 5 and have won there Europa League group after a 2-1 win in the Czech Republic. It was youngster Giovanni Dos Santos that headed his 1st goal for the club,but were pegged back just before the break when David Lafeta levelled for the host's. Tottenham introduced Adebayor after a hour and the on loan striker did the job, brilliantly putting his side in front with a great indivisual effort to give Spurs maximum points.

Europa League Group J
View attachment 236394

Guys forget it, I have. I have no more to say on the matter, you cant give help to somebody who doesnt ask for it.

He says he didnt recieve good advice on the help thread when he asked a question which was just answered. I simply just asked him to look before posting and quoted the post i had just made which explained how to solve his problem(which i can tell he hasnt used the advice).

But anyway lets leave the thread to him updating and no more criticism. No doubt he will have another story in a day or 2. Its not fair to gang up on him so lets leave it at that. Sorry Treaders if I insulted you. I tend to call things as I see them

Steve I no your only doing your job but I would have preferred to sort it out between us privately! I'm eager to prove you wrong and turn this into a success! So I hope u keep watching as I will prove all of the doubters wrong

Away Day success for Spurs

QPR 0-2 Tottenham
( Cavani 2)

View attachment 236554

A brace from Edinson Cavani inspired Tottenham to another win in the extroadenary season which now see's them lead the Premier League by 8 points. It was Aaron Lennon's counte attack that ended in the first goal, after running with the ball for 45 yards he then put the ball on a plate for Cavani to smash home his 20th goal of the season. That was soon 21, Cavani released by Substitute Rafael Van Der Vaart to go round Paddy Kenny and slot into a empty net to sned the away fans into raptures.

5 Wins on trot for Spurs

Tottenham 1-0 Everton
( Cavani)

View attachment 236563

Tottenham Hotspur made in 5 wins on the bounce with a hard fought 1-0 win over Everton at White Hart Lane, Spurs had to be patient against a spirited Everton side but were rewarded just beofre the Break when Edinson Cavani, back against goal turned wonderfully and smashed a shot under Tim Howard to give Spurs the lead. The second half was a great defensive performance from Spurs as they looked to pick off Everton on the break, But it wasnt meant to be and spurs collected another 3 points to keep them 8 clear of Manchester United.

Barclay's Premier League;
View attachment 236564

Spurs send Euro Warning

Tottenham 6-0 Anderlecht
( Livermore, Van Der Vaart 2, Proto o.g, Adebayor 2 )

View attachment 236568

Tottenham Hotspur sent out a warning to the rest of the Europa League with a 6-0 demolition of Anderlecht at White Hart Lane. It Was Van der Vaart that stole the show with 2 goals and 2 Assist's as Spurs cruised into the Knockout stages. After a bright opening it was youngster Jake Livermore who opened the scoring after 18 minutes, Van Der Vaart then took over, scoring twice within 7 minutes and Assisting the fourth which was credited as a Preto own goal. He was Again in the thick of it after the break, to give Emmanuel Adebayor a simple Tap in and then Watched as Adebayor helped himself to a second from a Niko Kranjcar corner.

Final Group J Table;
View attachment 236571

Spurs heap pressure on United

Blackburn 0-3 Tottenham
( Van Der Vaart, Bale, Cavani )

View attachment 236579

Tottenham Hotspur turned up the heat on Champions Manchester United with a solid 3-0 win over Blackburn at Ewood Park. It was the back in form Rafael Van Der Vaart who got Spurs going, smashing in from 7 yards after a panic around Blackburn's goaline.Gareth Bale then added a second from a Aaron Lennon cross and there was still time for Man of the Moment Edinson Cavani to get his name on the goal sheet late on.

The result leaves Tottenham top of the Premier League by 11 points, After Manchester United were beaten 2-1 At Everton on Saturday.

View attachment 236581

Tottenham win Epic

Tottenham 5-2 Newcastle
( Cavani 3, Bale, Lennon )

View attachment 236675

Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle have put on E pic in a thrilling 5-2 result at White Hart Lane. Edinson Cavani will ****** the headlines with another Hat trick which mean's he has now scored in 5 consecutaive games and has 12 goal's in 5 games. He opened the scoring after 12 minutes, placing a shot pat Tim Krul, Then Newcastle replied with a storming volly from Pappis Cisse, before Gareth Bale restored the lead 2 minutes later, But we hadnt finished, 78 seconds later Newcastle were level, Demba ba finding space to get Newcastle on level Terms. That was until just before the break when Cavani headed in a Bale corner to give them the Lead. The game was comfortable when Aaron Lennon Tapped in Gareth Bale's cross and after Yohan Cabaye's Red Card it was left for Cavani to finish his Hat Trick with a smart Finish.

Stalemate at the Emirates

Arsenal 2-2 Tottenham
( Lennon, Cavani)

View attachment 236712

The first North London derby ended as a stalemate as a late Edinson Cavani goal gave Spurs a point. I t was Arsenal that started the brighter yet it was a wonderful counter attack that brought the first goal, Gareth Bale was released and his cross was bundled in by Aaron Lennon from 5 yards to give spurs a 1st half lead. Arsenal the put on a spirited comeback, Diego Perotti signed in the summer scored a pearler from 25 yards and then Per Mertisacker then headed Arsenal into the lead with 15 minutes to go. Tottenham threw on former Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor and it was his pass to tee up Cavni which seen him round the keeper to slot into a empty net.

Back