Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan [19:45 - 09/03/2011]

Sounds like a dead passionate league, then. Forget trying to win at all costs, forget team spirit, nope, we want someone to leave, lets just have a strop and lose. oO)

And when you are losing, head **** the opposite team's Assistant Manager.

Didn't quite pan out like that eh?

Fantastic performance today. Got to love the Arsenal fans :')

I didnt see any arsenal fan shouting stuff

dream draw : spurs v barca

I'm talking about on here.

Dream Draw: ****...wait, your out?

BTW, God I hate Flamini, scumbag.

Annoying right? Still - we still have a chance of an FA Cup final to look forward to between Arsenal and Tot.. wait, your out? You got beat 4-0 by Fulham?

Touché

Annoying right? Still - we still have a chance of an FA Cup final to look forward to between Arsenal and Tot.. wait, your out? You got beat 4-0 by Fulham?

Touché

Good Luck at OT yah?

CL > FA Cup.

Good Luck at OT yah?

CL > FA Cup.

Cheers.

And to you at the Nou Camp (Oh please God) - Although actually, it would be so much sweeter for Eduardo to score the winner in Ukraine against you.

Oh and the Flamini booking was ridiculous. He timed his tackle to absolute perfection and gets 100% of the ball.

And I thought United vs Liverpool threads were bad...

Cheers.

And to you at the Nou Camp (Oh please God) - Although actually, it would be so much sweeter for Eduardo to score the winner in Ukraine against you.

Oh and the Flamini booking was ridiculous. He timed his tackle to absolute perfection and gets 100% of the ball.

Barcelona home record = 1 loss, 1 draw
Man Utd home record = 1 draw

Stop with the petty arguments, IMO certain people are still bitter :S

Agreed. I'd love to draw Barcelona.

Dont be so hipocrite. Why dont you really reckon that any team would love to AVOID Barcelona at next stage. Wouldnt you better face on a later stage? So far, qualified, Shaktar, Schalke, Tottenham and Barcelona. Do you really want us to believe that you lasfer Barcelona, then Shaktar or Schalke? Dont make me laugh, please.

Why wouldn't you want to face Barcelona ? Yes you could go further but the further you go on the more belief you have of winning and then it hurts more when you go out. Spurs can be very proud of their achievements with their 1st year in the UCL and to get Barcelona in the next round means they can go into the game without much expectation and can just concentrate on playing football and testing themselves out against the best. Where as if they play against Shakhtar ore Schalke there is a expectation and pressure on them to go through which makes it incredibly hard aswell.

Either way no draw is an easy one. My dream draw as a Neutral would be Tottenham Vs Chelsea tbh. Good little rivalry match

Dont be so hipocrite. Why dont you really reckon that any team would love to AVOID Barcelona at next stage. Wouldnt you better face on a later stage? So far, qualified, Shaktar, Schalke, Tottenham and Barcelona. Do you really want us to believe that you lasfer Barcelona, then Shaktar or Schalke? Dont make me laugh, please.

If you expect me to reply with a real response; you need to make sense. Are you doubting the truth of my statement?

Congrats to Spurs. They've worked hard to be where they're in. Personally, I hope they go on to win the Champions League.

I have a bad feeling Barca will win this season. But i would like to see Spurs-Real Madrid next stage.

So that Ronaldo can dominate the english field once again. But what i hope that Barca doesn't win the CL! Idc really who wins..as long as it's not Barca.

And to the italian fan who thinks Madrid might lose to Lyon again. Cmon...the special one is our manager now? It's not an option for him:D

He Hasn't lost a official home game in many years and im confident we will progress.

Last edited:
Congrats Spurs on reaching quarter finals. Well deserved.

It is funny how people are having such a low opinion on Serie A. Milan are not as strong as they were, but still league is good enough. There are many good teams, Palermo, Napoli, Udinesi, Fiorentina.
There are many excellent players and also quality young players. They are spread evenly among all teams which makes it tough league.

Spurs beat Milan, so that means all of a sudden Serie is not one the best league?
Inter beat Chelsea
Bayen beat United
Liverpool lost both games against Fiorentina
Valencia who are in 3rd place lost to Schalke who are in some 10th position.

So that means La liga is not one of the best league?

As of now, PL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Seria A in that order and 3rd and 4th are very very close, just like 1st and 2nd are very very close. It is just a matter of opinion.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------[/COLOR]

We think AC Milan are past there sell by date but nevertheless still contenders. Inter are the new best team in Italy and can beat anyone on a good day. Juventus have also lost it slightly and Napoli are the new up and coming team.

Milan lost the spine of team in Gattuso, Ambrosini, Pirlo. Still they were close to knock Spurs out.
Milan have great strike force Ibra, Robinho, Pato, Cassano. With just few tinkering they will be back to where they belong. Top and among the best.

It is funny how Spurs supporter writing off Milan.

Last edited:
Amazing result. Gallas is fast becoming a hero on the true side of North London. As for Sandro words cannot describe.

And just for the goons who trolled this thread a far lot worse than the Spurs fans do on an Goon Thread. A little reminder of who knocked you out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3V2ecJpscI

RM has 9 CL trophies, Milan has only 7...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.C._Milan

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

It is funny how people are having such a low opinion on Serie A. Milan are not as strong as they were, but still league is good enough. There are many good teams, Palermo, Napoli, Udinesi, Fiorentina.
There are many excellent players and also quality young players. They are spread evenly among all teams which makes it tough league.

Spurs beat Milan, so that means all of a sudden Serie is not one the best league?
Inter beat Chelsea
Bayen beat United

As of now, PL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Seria A in that order and 3rd and 4th are very very close, just like 1st and 2nd are very very close. It is just a matter of opinion.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Milan lost the spine of team in Gattuso, Ambrosini, Pirlo. Still they were close to knock Spurs out.
Milan have great strike force Ibra, Robinho, Pato, Cassano. With just few tinkering they will be back to where they belong. Top and among the best.

I completely agree with you.

Inter beat Chelsea
Bayen beat United

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Napoli and co. aren't actually that good. They have some decent players, but flair players like Sanchez are hailed to the sky in Italy - there's just a big a gap, if not a bigger one, between the top and bottom of Serie A as in England.

It's not a bad league because Spurs knocked out Milan, it's a bad league because it's fairly boring and predictable and there are very few teams who can seriously compete on a European level with some of the world's best - Arsenal, (Spurs), Utd, Chelsea, for me are all better than Milan at this moment in time, and even if you don't accept that argument, just take a look at Roma, Inter who are both doing so badly.

The PL is someway ahead of most of the others to be honest. La Liga has two good teams, three at a push but Barca and Real are expected to steamroll every game against midtable opposition.

The spine of Milan has an average age of about 60.