Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan [19:45 - 09/03/2011]

I hope it's Real Madrid - Tottenham in the next round. Maybe CR7 can teach Bale some new tricks :D

Don't get me wrong, Italy is one of the best leagues for football

LOL - Sorry.. Italian football is an age behind the rest.

PL >>>>>>>> La Liga > Bundesliga > Ligue 1 >>>>>>>>> Serie A

Just saying.

Just saying.

PL > La Liga > Serie A > Bundesliga > Ligue 1

Just saying.

Just saying.

Kinda agree, really. The fact that Tottenham just beat the best team in Serie A (don't start arguing, they're top of the table), Tottenham, our fourth place finishers last year. It really shows the gulf in quality between our leagues, IMO.

Kinda agree, really. The fact that Tottenham just beat the best team in Serie A (don't start arguing, they're top of the table), Tottenham, our fourth place finishers last year. It really shows the gulf in quality between our leagues, IMO.

This.

I really wasn't having a dig at Spurs then - but Serie A is slow, boring and full of really old players.. Inter were brilliant last year but that's the only Italian team anyone's been really excited about since Milan in Istanbul IMO.

Are you sure?

5n3aee.jpg

Vittorie = Wins
Finali perse = Final lost

Italy 12 CL Cups
Spain 11 CL Cups
England 11 CL Cups
Germany 6 CL Cups
:p

Again, it may not have been pretty, but when you're playing a team like that, you do what you have to to progress. And it worked.

Last year Bayern beats Manchester, so, Bundesliga is better than Premier League? What are you saying mate..?

Again, it may not have been pretty, but when you're playing a team like that, you do what you have to to progress. And it worked.

It's got nothing to do with being pretty. I just responded to whoever it was saying Serie A is one of the best leagues in the world when it's really not at all IMO.

Are you sure?

5n3aee.jpg

Vittorie = Wins
Finali perse = Final lost

Italy 12 CL Cups
Spain 11 CL Cups
England 11 CL Cups
Germany 6 CL Cups
:p
saxet, its about to be a barren european season for italian clubs. the bundesliga are officially about to move above you in the rankings (if they havent already), you have fallen way behind tactically, your attendances are well of what they used to be

It's got nothing to do with being pretty. I just responded to whoever it was saying Serie A is one of the best leagues in the world when it's really not at all IMO.

was just saying in general lol. But Serie A isnt best in the world I agree. Prem for me-its so unpredictable, and full of bright talented players coming through at all levels. Future is bright, future is Prem