Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan [19:45 - 09/03/2011]

saxet, its about to be a barren european season for italian clubs. the bundesliga are officially about to move above you in the rankings (if they havent already), you have fallen way behind tactically, your attendances are well of what they used to be

Ofc, But you can't say that Serie A isn't the most difficult League, for example, 14 August 2010, Chelsea vs WBA 6-0. in Italy you will never see a team like Milan beats Cesena 6-0 .. Understand what I want to say?

Ofc, But you can't say that Serie A isn't the most difficult League, for example, 14 August 2010, Chelsea vs WBA 6-0. in Italy you will never see a team like Milan beats Cesena 6-0 .. Understand what I want to say?
that same west brom team beat arsenal, and are the only team not to lose at Old trafford in the league this season.

that same west brom team beat arsenal, and are the only team not to lose at Old trafford in the league this season.

Ok, but You agree with me when I say that Serie A is most equilibrated than PL.

the serie a is not the best league in the world, but it is in the top 4 leagues.

the serie a is not the best league in the world, but it is in the top 4 leagues.

Top four, more like top 6......England, Spain, Germany, France, Turkey, Italy

Amazing game from Sandro's point of view!

My hate for Flamini is just getting bigger and bigger, what a dirty c*nt.

Congratulations to all Tottenham-fans, it's a pleasure watching you succeed in the tournament!

AHaha Funny.

Whats funny.....I am being serious me mon....Italian football as got worse.....Slow, dirty and unattractive....10 years ago it was the best, but not anymore its gone down hill for me....even the national side is awful!

Whats funny.....I am being serious me mon....Italian football as got worse.....Slow, dirty and unattractive....10 years ago it was the best, but not anymore its gone down hill for me....even the national side is awful!

You can't delete the history. Goodnight mate, is 00.12 o'clok here

Didn't Udinese win 7-0 the other day?

You can't delete the history.
All right, but you can't look at history when talking about which leagues are the best atm.

Serie A WAS one of the best, no doubt. Now it is far from this former level, imo.

I have have a feeling they might do..............the year of the underdog, maybe!?

Yes, because here when the team want to get off the coach, they lost.

Sounds like a dead passionate league, then. Forget trying to win at all costs, forget team spirit, nope, we want someone to leave, lets just have a strop and lose. oO)

If Pato starts, Milan goes through...

Didn't quite pan out like that eh?

Fantastic performance today. Got to love the Arsenal fans :')

Sandro was heroic, time and time again killing Milan's attacks and then joining up with the attack, hes got some engine.

We hardly parked the bus either tbh, we attacked but sensibly and Milan had us penned in for a large proportion of the game.

Looking forward to the draw on friday. Schalke please <3