Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan [19:45 - 09/03/2011]

Come on YOU SPURS!!

S.B.T.I.E.E.V

"Support British Teams In Europe Except Villa" ^^)

I dont think it will be as entertaining as previous Champions League games involving Spurs,

Spurs 1-1 Milan,

Dawson, Pato.

Spurs should win this basically because Milan are without Gattuso Pirlo and Ambrosini

So i think 2 - 0 Spurs to win and VDV and Crouch to score

I've followed Milan (as well as my first love of West Ham!) since my brother went to Italy and brought me back a Milan shirt in 1994!

Recent times havent been good for the Rosseneri! Having Nesta back after missing most of last season is, in my opinion the reason Milan top Serie A. But having said that Milan haven't been that great in the Champions League this year!

I can see this being a 0-0 draw!

Tottenham should win this one fairly easily, Milan will be without their engine room in Pirlo and Ambrosini and Flamini will have to take on the midfield burden, only way i can see Milan winning this is if Pato,Ibra and Robinho have one of their special days

Do your research, its on ITV 1.

;)

Don't feel so clever now, do you boy!!!

Haha you got me there :p suppose could of just looked myself but I cant be arrrrrsed today

I think Milan will somehow win this tie. Spurs are in good position, but 2-1 is all Milan needs and its not even impossible.

spursmilan.png

TEAM v Milan: Gomes; Corluka, Gallas, Dawson, Assou-Ekotto; Lennon, Sandro, Modric, Pienaar; Van der Vaart; Crouch. SUBS: Cudicini, Bale, Hutton, King, Jenas, Defoe, Pavlyuchenko.

Going for a 1-0 Milan win and Spurs to win on Penaltys.

Hoping Spurs go through but i have a feeling Milan would nick it

Tottenham to either smash AC Milan completely and run riot, or AC Milan to grind out a result.

I hope Milan win:wub:

Although I do have a feeling Spurs will go through:(

I'll say 1-0 Milan , then Spurs win on pens:(

Last edited:
I think Milan will somehow win this tie. Spurs are in good position, but 2-1 is all Milan needs and its not even impossible.

spursmilan.png

For me personally, it will be interesting to see how Seedorf fills Pirlo's role as a deeper playmaker. With Robinho in the whole behind Pato and Ibrahimovic, and his decrease in quickness and pace, his ability to pick out key passes will be one for the eye.

But for Spurs, the link-up play between VdV and Crouch will be very beneficial, alongisde continuous service via Lennon and Pienaar.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Very open game, probably 10-11 yellow cards & 2-3 reds

I doubt it. Flamini is their only real enforcer, and the hostile crowd that he will receive from the Spurs faithful will be a benefactor. Boateng and Seedorf are not ones to fend for themselves when it comes to tackles, and Flamini is bound to get a tumble or two.