Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan [19:45 - 09/03/2011]

For me personally, it will be interesting to see how Seedorf fills Pirlo's role as a deeper playmaker. With Robinho in the whole behind Pato and Ibrahimovic, and his decrease in quickness and pace, his ability to pick out key passes will be one for the eye.

But for Spurs, the link-up play between VdV and Crouch will be very beneficial, alongisde continuous service via Lennon and Pienaar.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

I doubt it. Flamini is their only real enforcer, and the hostile crowd that he will receive from the Spurs faithful will be a benefactor. Boateng and Seedorf are not ones to fend for themselves when it comes to tackles, and Flamini is bound to get a tumble or two.

Oh I forgot the key factor: Monster Gattuso-hole isn't playing!

I think Tottenham will win...

Tottenham 2-1
Van der Vaart x2
Pato
Edit: van der vaart instead of Defoe since he aint started :(

Last edited:
From Rob 'the seal' Newton, via text: "Tonight's the night for Tottenham to prove they will win more than Arsenal in the next few years because they have what Arsenal don't - nerve."

can't see milan scoring. 1-0 spurs, scoring a late counter attack.

Ahhhh just made myself 4 monster yorkshire puddings just in time for kick off :D this is the life

From Rob 'the seal' Newton, via text: "Tonight's the night for Tottenham to prove they will win more than Arsenal in the next few years because they have what Arsenal don't - nerve."

So THAT'S what it takes to beat Barca at the Nou Camp!

Really quite liking the fact that so far the referee is looking for the shirt pulling on Crouch, instead of just doing the easy thing and blowing up against the striker all the time, i can see a penalty for Spurs from this tonight...

Spurs giving possesion away way to easily at the moment.

Have spurs turned up? Milan all over them at the minute.