Tottenham Hotspur v AC Milan [19:45 - 09/03/2011]

Its a good job milan failed to turn up at the san siro else spurs woulda been in trouble.. still think there's gunna be 1 goal in this

a AC Milan 1-0 win then extra time or a counter attack spurs goal to win 2-0 on agg

CMON YOU SPURS!

Defending well bar the Gomes incident.
Man of the match so far: Sandro, What a brilliant prospect he is!

Milan is the better team but Gallas has been immense.

Last edited:
Spurs need Bale on field. He's better than Pienaar on defence and on attack. Gallas is having a good game.

Still think either Pato or Ibra will score at least one.

Spurs need Bale on field. He's better than Pienaar on defence and on attack. Gallas is having a good game.

Still think either Pato or Ibra will score at least one.

I hate Pienaar i think hes a **** signing. Experienced and trustworthy and will put in a shift though. Bale is alot better he can take the ball off the defence and run the ball down field i think we need to bring him on but its right he shouldnt have started after his knock at Wolves and coming back from injury anyway.

I think we might just get the result at a 1-0 steal or a 0-0 draw. Our luck has been in so far tonight.

Milan bossing the game at the moment.

Good signs from Sandro though, he looks very tidy when trying to win back possession.

I don't think throwing on Bale is the answer really. If we're pinned back and our wingers are having to protect our full-backs, it'll be just as futile with Bale as it is with Pienaar.

There's currently too much space between our midfield and our forward(s), VDV is constantly on the shoulder of Silva/Nesta, and Crouch, who isn't very mobile, is having to drop very deep to make room and is getting closed down extremely quickly by much quicker players.

I hope this one goes to penalty's, cant beat a bit of drama.

Thats what Arry will get you. Cheap avarge players.

Very false indeed. In charge of Pompey he got Lassana Diarra, Jermane Defoe, Peter Crouch, Glen Johnson, Sol Campbell and Sully Muntari??

VDV is also not average, cheep yes but not average at all.

Milan bossing the game at the moment.

Good signs from Sandro though, he looks very tidy when trying to win back possession.

I don't think throwing on Bale is the answer really. If we're pinned back and our wingers are having to protect our full-backs, it'll be just as futile with Bale as it is with Pienaar.

There's currently too much space between our midfield and our forward(s), VDV is constantly on the shoulder of Silva/Nesta, and Crouch, who isn't very mobile, is having to drop very deep to make room and is getting closed down extremely quickly by much quicker players.
you'd ideally need van der vaart to operate deeper in the hole, at the same time closing down Seedorf, perhaps a case of bringing on Defoe soon to run the channels off Van der Vaarts passes?

you'd ideally need van der vaart to operate deeper in the hole, at the same time closing down Seedorf, perhaps a case of bringing on Defoe soon to run the channels off Van der Vaarts passes?

Just said this to my mate, Crouch is looking isolated and no one is getting forward enough to benefit from his knock downs.

Thats what Arry will get you. Cheap avarge players.
better than expensive players that fail to live up to expectations eh?... not that the likes of van der vaart are average at all.

Stll backing Spurs on this, but they need a slight change of shape

Why does Ibra never play well against English sides???

Very harsh on Flamini indeed, thought that actually was a great challenge.

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

dont you remeber last year when he played against arsenal?

Im suprised Arsenal claim theirselfs to be an English side lol. I mean proper English playing sides.

Just said this to my mate, Crouch is looking isolated and no one is getting forward enough to benefit from his knock downs.
hes doing the best he can but its easily read, and not working amazingly well

Very harsh on Flamini indeed, thought that actually was a great challenge.

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

Im suprised Arsenal claim theirselfs to be an English side lol. I mean proper English playing sides.
haha you have a point and that flamini challenege i thought was excellent

Good chance there for Robinho, Gomez was panicking then, didn't know what to do next, just starting flapping his arms about!

haha you have a point and that flamini challenege i thought was excellent
agreed, thought it was a good strong challenge, it was all on the ball. unlike his other one, but it does show the fine line between them