Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool [16:00 - 28/11/10]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 207
  • Views Views 8K
u just know that hodgeson is satisfied with the draw by bringing on aurelio

funny how liverpool have had 4 yellows, numerous unfair free-kicks awarded against, a penalty against and a penalty shout denied whilst tottenham have had nothing significant go against them. Clearly Atkinson has some spurs players in his fantasy team this week.

Infrostrada:

John Barnes is the only other Liverpool player to score on both ends in PL match. That was also at White Hart Lane(Spurs-L'pool Aug '95 1-3)

The 3rd person to ask me this is FM-Base ... :P
Make me the 4th (Tbh, when you support 3 of the top 4 teams in a leauge your status as a real supporter will start to come into question)...

On-topic CMON Lpool

Last edited:
What other options has he got on the bench? Jeez.

boohoo maybe if liverpool would actually buy decent backup (something thats been spoken about for a good 3 seasons at least) this wouldnt be a problem

boohoo maybe if liverpool would actually buy decent backup (something thats been spoken about for a good 3 seasons at least) this wouldnt be a problem

Maybe if we had half-decent owners for those three season,s we could have better? oO)

Yes but that's completely off topic. Aurelio is the most attacking option he's got on the bench so your original statement is nonsense.

Yes but that's completely off topic. Aurelio is the most attacking option he's got on the bench so your original statement is nonsense.

your right, my response was a reflex response to what i saw, i havent seen liverpools full bench. Using the bad owner excuse is redundant when you see how much money benitez squandered

My bad for pulling off topic

Carragher off. There goes Spurs's biggest goal threat ;)

Back