Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City [1:30pm - 28/08/11]

Unexpected score. Dzeko is on fire. I need him on my fantasy team. Was so close to trading him and Bent last night aswell. :(

I'm getting a headache over my fantasy team. Thinking Anderson for Tiote, Vorm for Given, Vermaelen for Kompany and Dzeko for Gerv. I think I'll have to use a wildcard, City are lethal. Even Nasri has 3 assists on debut, wow.

So odd, cant remember the last time i genuinely enjoyed a City victory

spurs 5 - 4 man city

Kaboul Dzeko
Kaboul Dzeko
Kaboul Dzeko
Kaboul Aguero
Kaboul

bet you that;s the final result

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

I'm getting a headache over my fantasy team. Thinking Anderson for Tiote, Vorm for Given, Vermaelen for Kompany and Dzeko for Gerv. I think I'll have to use a wildcard, City are lethal. Even Nasri has 3 assists on debut, wow.

to edit my team, i've lost 20 points now but it will be worth it!

Savic... Made me lol.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

And Sid... Use a wildcard! Free transfers for a game week, I'll jig my team around on Thursday no doubt about it.

Savic... Made me lol.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

And Sid... Use a wildcard! Free transfers for a game week, I'll jig my team around on Thursday no doubt about it.

\oh **** i forgot, if i use it now it wont make the cost go away from the ones i just did will it?

Any word on VDV injury? Heard he lashed out on a football on way down the tunnel on way to treatment room

Any word on VDV injury? Heard he lashed out on a football on way down the tunnel on way to treatment room

Poor football never saw it coming.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Outstanding effort.

Dzeko has been good.

Gordon bennett. What an absolute pasting from City. Can safely say I did not expect that scoreline.

Can't wait for all the hypocrites to show themself on MOTD/ESPN/Sky about Dzeko. In my opinion City will win the title and are my choice for CL. Their depth of quality is just immense, with all due respect to other challenger's of course. Savic is one of my favourites, every sub app he's looked good. Tight marker, strong challenger and a good reader of the game.

What a win. I did not see that coming! Dzeko is showing everyone why City bought him with a perfect hat-trick + a quality fourth.

Wow.. Just wow... City will end up winning the EPL... What an amazing performance.

Wow.

I thought City may well win, but 5-1 at WHL; **** of a performance.

He scored 'the perfect 4'. One left foot, one right foot, one header and one from outside the box. Take a bow Edin.

Can't wait for all the hypocrites to show themself on MOTD/ESPN/Sky about Dzeko. In my opinion City will win the title and are my choice for CL. Their depth of quality is just immense, with all due respect to other challenger's of course. Savic is one of my favourites, every sub app he's looked good. Tight marker, strong challenger and a good reader of the game.

He showed just why he was so immense for Wolfsburg. Too early to say what they could win, but have the squad to be there right till the end. But the trophies arent won on paper, lets see where they are come dec, that goes for all the title challengers. Remember what happened to chelsea in november