Reaction score
afk5k5.png
Tottenham Hotspur v Werder Bremen
nd1vup.png

Venue: White Hart Lane

Form Table:
Tottenham Hotspur WLDWW
Werder Bremen LLLDL

Tottenham need a win in this fixture to guarantee their progression into the knockout stage. With Inter likely to secure a result against FC Twente, this match is extremely important and given Bremen's lack of form recently, we really have no excuses this time to leave without all 3 points.

I personally wouldn't be happy with anything less than a convincing win, even with some of our big names being left out as a result of injuries and/or being rested.

VDV and Bale look likely to be rested for this one, with Kranjcar and Lennon starting in their place. If we go with 4-4-2 for this one, I'm thinking a partnership of Crouch and Defoe will start us off.

Predictions? Tottenham 2 - 0 Werder Bremen is mine, though it wouldn't surprise me if we managed to concede one. We're not great at keeping clean sheets this year.

Don't underestimate Bremen. Spurs to win but it wont be plain sailing. 2-1

2-2.

I can see this being a draw and, like alicwkd said, don't underestime Bremen, they are a good side.

No doubt they are a good side, but they have lost 6-0 and 4-0 to sides that used to be around their level in the table within their last 5 games.

I doubt that we will be able to keep a clean sheet, even though Werder lost 4-0 to Schalke recently.

Going for a 3-1 win.

(Defoe (2), Modric) - (Marin)

Spurs 3-1 Werder Bremen. A tight 2-1 and then Spurs to score late on on the counter attack with Bremen trying to attack.

Come on Bremen! Going for werder to bounce back tomorrow and beat tottenham 3-0 Wesley x2 and marin. Tottenham cant underestimate the mighty green-whites.

Tricky one for Spurs and hope we don't slip up as alot of personal gooner friends have said we would never qualify from this group. I reckon this will be a draw 2-2 and then we will go on to beat FC Twente to qualify from the group on another roller coaster of a match.

I have to admit, Spurs have certainly made the Champions League exciting this season. Pretty sure there has been at least 4 goals in all their games in the competition so far.

Almost makes me want to watch this match tomorrow over Manchester United vs Rangers..

2-2. Really want Spurs to win, but feel a little bit of complacency will creep in alongside their already leaky defending.

2-2. Really want Spurs to win, but feel a little bit of complacency will creep in alongside their already leaky defending.

They probably all got smashed after the Arsenal game :S

I would start with...

Gomes
Hutton Gallas Kaboul BAE
Lennon Jenas Modders Kranjcar
Crouch Defoe

With VDV and Bale doubtful, I would only bring them on if needed.

Spurs had a massive win at the weekend and that normally would be good, so im going for a 1-2 Bremen win.

If there is any justice in the world, Sp*rs will lose tomorrow. =)

Hoping for a Bremen win, but at WHL I think Spurs will get a draw.

Bremen are in poor form and defense in shambles. I think Spurs will win it which makes them close to finishing top of the group, which is a big achievement. Hoping to see one more excitiing Bale nights.