Tottenham Hotspur v Werder Bremen [19:45 - 24/11/10]

Oh shut up, just because you support Brentford doesn't mean you can take the moral high ground. Perhaps people can't afford, live too far away or just don't want to watch their favourite team play live. You can support whoever you want, so don't go around abusing people when you don't even know if they go to games, and may have a perfectly legitimate reason not to.

Also, why put two asterisks when you swear? Only one letter is being missed out.
Dont feed him

Hardly much travelling mate you live in London.

Nice dodging of my question. Where do you live? Brentford right? You're point is invalid numbskull. Quit while you're behind.

this threads has been fine up till 5 minutes ago. stay on topic or get infracted.

Nice dodging of my question. Where do you live? Brentford right? You're point is invalid numbskull. Quit while you're behind.
I live in Surrey, between 30 minutes to 1 hour from Brentford so don't start givin the biggin to me.

I live in Surrey, between 30 minutes to 1 hour from Brentford so don't start givin the biggin to me.

Ooh not 30 minutes. I live about 30 minutes away from Craven Cottage and Highbury. About 4 1/2 hours away from Old Trafford and I still make it once a season if I can. Your point is still invalid.

I'm not getting infracted for you because it's pointless. VM me if you wish to continue losing your battle, otherwise just stay quiet.

why do you have a problem with people supporting who they choose?

Ooh not 30 minutes. I live about 30 minutes away from Craven Cottage and Highbury. About 4 1/2 hours away from Old Trafford and I still make it once a season if I can. Your point is still invalid.

I'm not getting infracted for you because it's pointless. VM me if you wish to continue losing your battle, otherwise just stay quiet.
Been to some real shitholes with Brentford such as Tranmere and Stockport (Sorry Sam), to see some truly dire performances but still have loved every minute. Well done on going to one game a season, you are really a proper fan, your the kind of Man U fan who wears an anti Glazer scarf over a Offical Man U shirt. My point is not invalid, 90% of fans on here are armchair fans. Sorry again Sam. :(

been to some real shitholes with brentford such as tranmere and stockport (sorry sam), to see some truly dire performances but still have loved every minute. Well done on going to one game a season, you are really a proper fan, your the kind of man u fan who wears an anti glazer scarf over a offical man u shirt. My point is not invalid, 90% of fans on here are armchair fans. Sorry again sam. :(

OOOH YOU *****!
STOCKPORT IS NOT A **** HOLE!!
Brentford is a **** hole, with your ****** red seats, and your player called "bean"

Last edited:
Been to some real shitholes with Brentford such as Tranmere and Stockport (Sorry Sam), to see some truly dire performances but still have loved every minute. Well done on going to one game a season, you are really a proper fan, your the kind of Man U fan who wears an anti Glazer scarf over a Offical Man U shirt. My point is not invalid, 90% of fans on here are armchair fans. Sorry again Sam. :(

Shut up. Just because he lives far away doesn't make him a glory supporter.

I live in Bournemouth but support Liverpool. It's a 4.5 hour drive there and then the same back.

I drove that to see us lose 2-1 at home to Blackpool this season, and then 2 weeks later because I love my club I drove to Anfield again to watch us against Napoli. That's not a glory supporter.

Just because you live far away from the team you support, doesn't make you a glory supporter. Jog on, *****.

VM'ing you. Not going to clog Billy's thread.

The point is he paid good money to see his team play. **** off you mug.
I pay money every week for my club not every year like most on here. **** off to you as well.

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Shut up. Just because he lives far away doesn't make him a glory supporter.

I live in Bournemouth but support Liverpool. It's a 4.5 hour drive there and then the same back.

I drove that to see us lose 2-1 at home to Blackpool this season, and then 2 weeks later because I love my club I drove to Anfield again to watch us against Napoli. That's not a glory supporter.

Just because you live far away from the team you support, doesn't make you a glory supporter. Jog on, *****.
Not calling you gloryhunters, just armchair fans.

I pay money every week for my club not every year like most on here. **** off to you as well.

---------- Post added at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Not calling you gloryhunters, just armchair fans.

the only mug here is you not Alex

Lets get back on topic here I think tottenham have to be considered contenders now.
Still missing players from injury and they can churn out performances like that

Lets get back on topic here I think tottenham have to be considered contenders now.
Still missing players from injury and they can churn out performances like that
I wouldn't go that far. They've been very impressive but if people are dismissing us as possible winners then i don't see how spurs can be considered contenders.

I wouldn't go that far. They've been very impressive but if people are dismissing us as possible winners then i don't see how spurs can be considered contenders.

Let them dismiss United its their opinion but I've never really thought they play well in the group stage. They tend to get better in the knockout stage

Please stop arguing everyone. We should be discussing Tottenham's good victory over Bremen, if you want to rant at each other go to VM.

Well this thread took a less than interesting turn.

Having seen the highlights on ITV, I'd like to reiterate how well Modric played today.

He doesn't get enough credit lately because of the goals created by VDV and Bale, but he has a very good engine on him and he's always looking for space in the centre, and as shown by his goal tonight, tremendous ability to match.