Tottenham Hotspur v Werder Bremen [19:45 - 24/11/10]

As a Yeovil Town fan I am amongst the few who actually follow ALL English sides in Europe. So great to see Spurs doing so well. Would be terrific to top the group but I think they will need to win in Twente to clinch the group.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Especially Spurs as we have had 4 of their players on long term loans in the past 2 seasons. Steven Caulker being the best of them all and mark my words - he is a future England captain.

Can't wait for the next istallment of Jamie Redknapp licking Harry's ****.

Great result, and confirms our qualification into the knockout stage.

Just a question of whether we can finish top with a convincing win against FC Twente, otherwise we might fall short on the head2head system they use in this competition.

I was very surprised to see Bale taking the penalty. Modric should have had a go, but it doesn't surprise me that Bale wanted his 10th of the season.

I was extremely sceptical when Jenas went off early on with a knock, and Palacios came on, but for me, he was possibly our MOTM with a number of key interceptions and superb challenges, keeping Marin at bay for practically the entire game.

Mentions to Gallas, Kaboul, Lennon and especially Modric for a great performance in midfield. Showing just what he can do when given an inch of space.

Overall, I am very pleased, and definitely didn't expect us to be in this position when the group was announced. :)

Just a question of whether we can finish top with a convincing win against FC Twente, otherwise we might fall short on the head2head system they use in this competition.

I was very surprised to see Bale taking the penalty. Modric should have had a go, but it doesn't surprise me that Bale wanted his 10th of the season.

I was extremely sceptical when Jenas went off early on with a knock, and Palacios came on, but for me, he was possibly our MOTM with a number of key interceptions and superb challenges, keeping Marin at bay for practically the entire game.

Mentions to Gallas, Kaboul, Lennon and especially Modric for a great performance in midfield. Showing just what he can do when given an inch of space.

Overall, I am very pleased, and definitely didn't expect us to be in this position when the group was announced. :)

You won't fall short, as you beat Inter Milan by 2 goals (3-1) whereas they beat you by only one goal (4-3). You'd finish top if it came down to head2head.

Looking forward for all the 'real' Tottenham fans to creak out of their armchairs, switch off their sky box and bullshit about how wonderful Spurs are and how Gareth Bale is soo f**cking amazing. F**ck off back to your armchair, you are not real football supporters !!!

Looking forward for all the 'real' Tottenham fans to creak out of their armchairs, switch off their sky box and bullshit about how wonderful Spurs are and how Gareth Bale is soo f**cking amazing. F**ck off back to your armchair, you are not real football supporters !!!

Sounds like someone is jealous?

Spurs are pretty wonderful and I don't even support them, & Gareth Bale is ******* awesome as well?

There's no hiding from the truth sometimes (K)

dont think anyone did , but spurs have more than deserved it.but they have to be more consistent in the prem so they can do it again next year, and build on it. got a good chance to finish top and get a more favourable draw

Sounds like someone is jealous?
You can get back in your armchair as well, probs your first Man U game you are going to which has been written on your status.

You can get back in your armchair as well, probs your first Man U game you are going to which has been written on your status.

Chill your beans son.

keep trying to pick arguments and you'll earn yourself a ban. mindless

Really? Would you like me to show you the tickets to the game where I travelled up to Wigan in the snow to watch my team lift the league?

Or the ticket where we travelled to Highbury and watched our team get smashed 3-0 and saw our captain sent off.

Or the ticket where I travelled to Craven Cottage and watched Cristiano Ronaldo score a wonder goal in the last minute to pretty much win us the league?

Moron. Go back to your sour grapes.

Well done to spurs personally its great to see another british side do well in europe. Spurs have played some great football this season and bale is just unbelievable!! Looking forward to the fc twente match to see whos finishe first!! :) also think its very childish to try to ruin the result and start arguments!!

Oh shut up, just because you support Brentford doesn't mean you can take the moral high ground. Perhaps people can't afford, live too far away or just don't want to watch their favourite team play live. You can support whoever you want, so don't go around abusing people when you don't even know if they go to games, and may have a perfectly legitimate reason not to.

Also, why put two asterisks when you swear? Only one letter is being missed out.

Really? Would you like me to show you the tickets to the game where I travelled up to Wigan in the snow to watch my team lift the league?

Or the ticket where we travelled to Highbury and watched our team get smashed 3-0 and saw our captain sent off.

Or the ticket where I travelled to Craven Cottage and watched Cristiano Ronaldo score a wonder goal in the last minute to pretty much win us the league?

Moron. Go back to your sour grapes.
Hardly much travelling mate you live in London.